+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things I did not like today

Things I did not like today

1. Matty Cash, leave your hair alone and get a grip of your attacker!
    2. Mings, could have had a red today, I've defended him but no excuses now, he needs dropping.
    3. Konsa, get off your arse.
    4. Watkins, someone please give him extra tuition on how to control a ball.
    5. Danny, Danny Danny. 1 good game in 10 is not going to cut it with the new Boss
    6. Buendia, another WTF game
    7. Bailey, needs to be played at VP only.....yes only
    8. The close up of England Manager jumping on his seat and laughing when we went 1-0 down, says a lot that!
    8. With Newcastle walking through our midfield, Danks, why did you not take off the invisible Ings and play McGinn
    9 not the fact we lost buy the fact the players looked like they could not give a toss
    10. No goal attempts on target, no corners!!

Next game v UTD

Emi
    Young
    Bednarek
    Konsa
    Digne
    Luiz
    Dendonker
    JJ
    McGinn
    Ings
    Bailey

Ings got no service from Watkins & Bailey, both were sh1te and thank fk we have the extended break to give Carlos more games this season.

Why oh why does Chambers not get more game-time, Sanson too - both technically good players who can pass the ball.

Olsen - distribution woeful, lumped it way too far forward time & again giving them possession.

We seriously lack fitness compared to other teams, how often do we see our players surrounded by opponents without an obvious outball which leaves no option other than to dribble or pass to a closely guarded teammate.

Mings is seriously p1$$ing me off, he seems to think he's c0ck of the walk with that smiling swagger he has as if he's been done by Almiron when he pushed him pure and simple for a needless booking.

Good luck Unai, you're going to need it.

This scary woman from Michael Jackson’s video Thriller

Her team going 4-0 up and still texting! 🤬🤬🤬

Number 8 on your list Dave was because she whispered something in Southgate's ear after Wilson scored the pen.

Yes I bet, pair of slime balls.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Yes I bet, pair of slime balls.
    So you come on the Toon board praising Eddie Howe and our team and saying the best team won talking absolute drivel that was cringeworthy

Then you come on your own board calling our owner a slime ball. Your a hypothetical prick.

Its hypocritical

and you're

Yes, both slime balls, tell mate, did I refer to your team in this post....no. so whats your beef. We got battered and I come on your Toon board to comment like an adult and in a constructive meaningful way, this is something you fail miserably with. Now if you want to talk about the slime balls, bring it on.
    TOTM you are an A1 fcuk wit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)