+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coventry(away)predictions

Coventry(away)predictions

Well it's a bit of a poor situation leading up to this game.
    Will it go ahead?if it does where will it be?
    In the event that it does happen,I will go for a 1-2 win.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Well it's a bit of a poor situation leading up to this game.
    Will it go ahead?if it does where will it be?
    In the event that it does happen,I will go for a 1-2 win.
    Yeah to think some fans have bought tickets and don't even know where the game is going to be held 2 days (1 by the time they have had a meeting to decide if the game can go ahead tomorrow at 12pm).
    I dont see why we cant just play the game at Ewood and later in the season in April we play them away. Surely that's the quickest option? I don't see how they can sort it with another club in that area with so little time to arrange stewards, police etc.
    At the moment we need to be playing games as we will win this. 1-3

Coventry 1 Rovers 2

This is a rare thing, but common sense has actually prevailed for once in Football, and they swapped this game to Ewood today.
    That said, this lot can't be a million miles away from being kicked out of the league if they can't fulfil their fixtures over the season so if we did beat them we would get the 3 points taken away.
    Either way, lets try carry on this winning streak tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    This is a rare thing, but common sense has actually prevailed for once in Football, and they swapped this game to Ewood today.
    That said, this lot can't be a million miles away from being kicked out of the league if they can't fulfil their fixtures over the season so if we did beat them we would get the 3 points taken away.
    Either way, lets try carry on this winning streak tonight.
    Now I'm confused, last night it was announced the game has been switched to Ewood? Now I read its being played at Coventry's stadium. This is so unfair on our fans, players and staff.

The stadium fiasco was not down to Coventry itself but I feel this latest bit of the fixture swap,was a bit of mind games.
    I just hope the players are strong enough to see through it.
    The game was a tricky one before all this nonsense but now even more so.
    Hopefully get the win and on to a more simpler game against Huddersfield on Saturday.

The stadium fiasco was not down to Coventry itself but I feel this latest bit of the fixture swap,was a bit of mind games.
    I just hope the players are strong enough to see through it.
    The game was a tricky one before all this nonsense but now even more so.
    Hopefully get the win and on to a more simpler game against Huddersfield on Saturday.

Well,it certainly worked,Rovers were absolutely schite and deserved nothing.

Correct

Correct

Poor last night, no excuses. But you don't win every game. Onto the next one.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)