+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strengthening in Jan....

I don't know what your source is Dave, but everywhere that I look, including their own local rag, quote 210 million in the 2 windows of 2022.

Isak was 65m, then add Bruno, Wood, Willock, Targett, Pope Botman, Burn, Tripper plus others. All adds up, and fair play to em. All Howe signings in 2022.

Well time Fly's I just it off the prem spend list. I nteresting fact our Net spend is just 27m and we are about to announce going into the black. Is this why Gerrard was not trusted. I do believe that gives us 3 years to spend if we need it.

I stand corrected Exiled, the Fig of 142m was on transfers in the summer alone, not including Jan! Still, when you see how well they have done this season and spent less that Forest !

Very true Dave. Shrewd buys bought to fit the manager's requirements.

That will hopefully be the new guy's remit.

Apparently we are favorites to sign Zaha. Obviously paper talk and i think at this point in his career he would want champions league football. Grealish is struggling so im not ruling that one out. Also the Spanish centre back from Real Madrid.

Could be a very good window

Torres is gathering strength but I do not think Zaha would leave London especially for Birminum!! This morning, rumour of Chelsea sniffing around Bailey 50 mill should do it?

True Dave, Zaha only comes to Brum to sh1thouse it with us. Brum would be his living nightmare.

Any Sevilla or Villareal player will be linked.

I just want a “penalty box assassin”.

I like the description there Exiled 'Penalty box Assassin' that's what I thought Ings was there for, to be fair, he has scored 6 in 12 games!
    Bongo, don't read any rumours from the Birmingham mail, they throw rumours around like playing darts, we know eventually they will hit the bull but to me, they are all bull, its mainly clickbait with absolutely no substance!

I too thought that Ings was a 30m 'gift from the gods', Dave.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)