+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Administrators Report

Administrators Report

Latest one was posted on Companies House website, all 84 pages of it, on Thursday 27th. Go read it! Club was sold for a shade under 18 million. HMRC got about 6.3 million. Admin cost 3.3m, half Quantuma's, half lawyers. Quantuma not paid in full (yet?)

So Rugby Union Wasps went into administration a couple of weeks ago and have just been sold out of administration. Just sayin'....

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Latest one was posted on Companies House website, all 84 pages of it, on Thursday 27th. Go read it! Club was sold for a shade under 18 million. HMRC got about 6.3 million. Admin cost 3.3m, half Quantuma's, half lawyers. Quantuma not paid in full (yet?)
    Wouldn’t they show as a creditor if not paid in full yet?

Depends who is paying them. Also administrator accounts are often done in cash basis

I know there is no legal wrong doing here but surely someone who has an estimated value of half a billion pounds ripping businesses and the hmrc off has to be morally wrong.

Hope hes enjoying his £400.00 energy rebate while some of those that got made redundant might be struggling to put the heat on this winter.

The bit that says all "football creditors" were paid in full seems to be confusing folk on Metabook. They take it to mean ALL creditors were paid in full. It just means Cocu and his staff, Keogh, Arsenal and any other club we owed money to, have been paid. The non-football creditors get what? EFL rules dictate a minimum of 25% or there are points deductions. My guess is that 25% is what they will have got. Metabook users seem incapable of understanding that that means there is probably just north of £30M that has not been, and never will be, paid to the creditors. It makes us somewhat better than the Foxes and L**ds but we can't have a clear conscience on it, IMO. Have people or businesses gone to the wall because we didn't pay them?

HMRC nearly did, but that was more the fault of TrussKwarteng

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    HMRC nearly did, but that was more the fault of TrussKwarteng
    Sometimes I wonder just why the hell does he bother trying, and failing, to amuse.......

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Sometimes I wonder just why the hell does he bother trying, and failing, to amuse.......
    he is shining wit isn't he? Anyway moving on, mm not sure there is much morality in protecting football creditors over and above others! I can see why but the thought that Arsenal get their debt paid in full and potentially more than HMRC is dubious in my vie, but thats the rules.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)