+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dens park doomsday clock

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Myself and four other volunteer Dundee supporters spent two mornings wiping all the bird droppings off the plastic seats in the Main Stand on the Tuesday and Wednesday morning before the first home league game of the 2022-23 season.
    Sadly the management of Dundee Football Club made no effort to keep these seats clean and as a result within two months these seats had bird droppings on them.
    This has resulted in a waste of our time and effort trying to make the seats in the Main Stand look in tip top condition for sitting in.
    I certainly won’t be wasting my time volunteering again to clean the seats in Dens Park.
    John Nelms can employ cleaners at the going rate to clean the seats and provide cleaning materials for the work.
    He cares little, if at all, for Dundee FC or the fans. You think not cleaning the seats is an issue for him?

Myself and four other volunteer Dundee supporters spent two mornings wiping all the bird droppings off the plastic seats in the Main Stand on the Tuesday and Wednesday morning before the first home league game of the 2022-23 season.
    Sadly the management of Dundee Football Club made no effort to keep these seats clean and as a result within two months these seats had bird droppings on them.
    This has resulted in a waste of our time and effort trying to make the seats in the Main Stand look in tip top condition for sitting in.
    I certainly won’t be wasting my time volunteering again to clean the seats in Dens Park.
    John Nelms can employ cleaners at the going rate to clean the seats and provide cleaning materials for the work.
    I know, you keep mentioning it.

One good thing, one positive piece of information you can give us - one good thought toward Dundee FC and / or the current board.

There has to be one.

I heard the seats at campy nou were self cleaning and an army of valets are employed to clean yer car whilst at the game.

So you can go from cleaner to consumer Islay.

Mind you once in the car park you can never leave.......ever. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    He cares little, if at all, for Dundee FC or the fans. You think not cleaning the seats is an issue for him?
    I'll go "if at all "

The deaf head spinning mute cudnae care less if DFC were dead or alive.

"You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby, right round right round"

Pete Burns DSC

A wee bit harsh when you think that a mere 18 months ago ….

Article headline - Dundee chief John Nelms reveals excitement over leap forward in Camperdown stadium plan.

Dundee are excited after taking the next step in their Camperdown stadium dream. Managing Director John Nelms has appointed a project manager to take plans for a new ground forward.

Excitement ?
    Leap ?
    Dream ?
    Project Manager ?
    18 Months ?

What’s the score ?

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post

Article headline - Dundee chief John Nelms reveals excitement over leap forward in Camperdown stadium plan.

Dundee are excited after taking the next step in their Camperdown stadium dream. Managing Director John Nelms has appointed a project manager to take plans for a new ground forward.

Excitement ?
    Leap ?
    Dream ?
    Project Manager ?
    18 Months ?

What’s the score ?
    Score currently 0-0

No progress and nothing happening

The head spinner's taking us all for a ride and too many are laying back and accepting it.

Excitement ?
    Leap ?
    Dream ?
    Project Manager ?
    18 Months ?

What’s the score ?
    Originally meant to be in this year 🤣

Pools panels result Dens park razed.....not a spade in the ground 2023

Article headline - Dundee chief John Nelms reveals excitement over leap forward in Camperdown no stadium plan.

Excitement ?
    Leap ?
    Dream ?
    Project Manager ?
    18 Months ?

What’s the score ?
    A lot has changed in 18 months, for example reduced entrance and exits for the stadium carboark and reduction in car park spaces to make them fit into the wee Art Attack stadium drawing better.
    For all believers it's been stated time and again that the drawings so far are indicative only, can anyone claim to have seen the actual plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    can anyone claim to have seen the actual plan?
    Can anyone say for certain that there is one?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Can anyone say for certain that there is one?
    There's a plan. That's the mantra.

Nelms is our Rumpelstiltskin and will keep spinning his yarns in exchange for our soul. The man is a danger to DFC

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)