+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reds may get heavily fined, and a possible ground closure

Reds may get heavily fined, and a possible ground closure

A report in Fridays Chronicle highlights a minority of Reds fans causing trouble / damage at some games, around 50 seats we're smashed and the male toilets badly damaged on our recent visit to Hillsborough ,
    a 14 yr old female fan under the influence of drink ? assaulted a Steward at the EFL game with Lincoln , also attacking away fan's on Grove Street , currently there is a FA inquiry (ongoing) into se xist chanting at the Bristol Rover's home game ,
    Can things get any worse down there ? Who is to blame , lack of stewards/police ? CCTV In and around the ground should be able to pick the offenders out , find ,fine and ban these morons , why should the Club have to pay ,

Morons Roma nothing more nothing less.
    Upbringings in which they don’t understand good discipline and there’s no understanding from right and wrong. School teachers have their hands tied and I wouldn’t want that job for a gold pig. Lock them up !!

These kids dunt know any better brought into a world of no discipline as Poggy sez. Tha bans em and a whole new battalion come over the hill and its back to square one within a year or two.

I believe it is a social problem. The club can only do so much and I'm sure they're doing their best. It's happening at most clubs- drug abuse, antisocial behaviour- it gives these youths a sense of purpose and they will keep on doing it unfortunately.

We used to go all over. Away games were more enjoyable than home games for us, , but became a nightmare due to the way a minority behaved. Drug abuse, threatening behaviour, drunkenness and we felt intimidated in out own support.
    Ive lost count the number of away games someone P!s sed fell in my lap/over back of ny seat.
    Nice where we sat in EL, no issues. It was the board/way club run that made us not renew.

Its a social problem, not only a football issue.. And I can only see society going downhill from here

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    We used to go all over. Away games were more enjoyable than home games for us, , but became a nightmare due to the way a minority behaved. Drug abuse, threatening behaviour, drunkenness and we felt intimidated in out own support.
    Ive lost count the number of away games someone P!s sed fell in my lap/over back of ny seat.
    Nice where we sat in EL, no issues. It was the board/way club run that made us not renew.

Its a social problem, not only a football issue.. And I can only see society going downhill from here
    same here Jules , always enjoyed the awaydays , it became a battle of wits after PNE Away , I've seen some drunk and disorderly behaviour over the decades , but this out of their head drug abuse has gone to far , I don't blame the club , it's a real social problem that's now sadly become part of everyday life , you only need to look around on the roads for example how dangerous these morons are ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    same here Jules , always enjoyed the awaydays , it became a battle of wits after PNE Away , I've seen some drunk and disorderly behaviour over the decades , but this out of their head drug abuse has gone to far , I don't blame the club , it's a real social problem that's now sadly become part of everyday life , you only need to look around on the roads for example how dangerous these morons are ,
    You’ve hit the nail on the head. There is no rules anymore on the roads. Traffic lights, yellow lines speed limits…irrelevant!
    Folk just don’t seem to care.

The more I hear and read the more I'm glad I don't bother any more .

Non of this with Five o crew !

Just short of 800 reds last night , and yet more moronic behaviour (red smoke bombs ) again, how do they get them into the ground , where are they bought ? Surely the club needs to sort this lot out either by cctv , seat numbering as opposed to sit where you want , as someone mentioned before ( SB ?) these fines are costly and money generated through the Cup run will see a big percentage lost in paying fines ,

Barnsley FC fined £30,000 over fan behaviour and ordered 'to implement an action plan'
    BARNSLEY have been fined £30,000 and ordered to implement an action plan after a section of their supporters directed discriminatory language towards a female Bristol Rovers staff member in the League One game at Oakwell in August.
    Link
    https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...n-plan-3938846

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast