+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reds may get heavily fined, and a possible ground closure

The finger can only be pointed in one direction - the Conservative Party.
    This is a political party that at one time gained votes as they promoted themselves as the party of law and order and support for the police.

Not anymore.

Our streets are now lawless - and the police haven’t the workforce or laws to prevent it from happening.
    I’m seeing this not just in cities but also in towns and villages throughout the country.

Take away law and order in a town with relatively low educational attainment such as Barnsley - and what does anyone expect to happen?

Sad thing is - the alternative to the Conservatives, the Labour Party, is unlikely to be the answer to the problem, as they are usually softer on anti social behaviour and criminals.
    But then again - can they be any worse than this lot in power right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    The finger can only be pointed in one direction - the Conservative Party.
    This is a political party that at one time gained votes as they promoted themselves as the party of law and order and support for the police.

Not anymore.

Our streets are now lawless - and the police haven’t the workforce or laws to prevent it from happening.
    I’m seeing this not just in cities but also in towns and villages throughout the country.

Take away law and order in a town with relatively low educational attainment such as Barnsley - and what does anyone expect to happen?

Sad thing is - the alternative to the Conservatives, the Labour Party, is unlikely to be the answer to the problem, as they are usually softer on anti social behaviour and criminals.
    But then again - can they be any worse than this lot in power right now.
    From what I've witnessed some of our young lads behave more like dyckheads than they are actually violent .

It proper kicked off walking up to Huddersfield Railway station after the FA cup game last season but saying that the Huddersfield lads were more than up for it too so what were our lads meant to do ?

I've never known a gallon of ale or illegal substances make young working class lads better people .

It didn't in the 70's and 80's either when I was younger .

Things around football back then were way worse too in my opinion , slashings with Stanley knives , getting glassed in pubs , proper street brawls and bricks getting thrown in grounds , racist chanting was ten a penny .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12