+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suella Braverman

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I fail to see what her 'heritage' has to do with anything, why do you, and so many on the Left, have a problem with it ? What has happened here is that a Home Sec has described an invasion of immigrants as an invasion of immigrants, and the Left, as it does, has gone into meltdown. And unsurprisingly, as there is virtually no difference between them nowadays, quite a few Tories are not happy either.

So while another 1000 illegals arrived on our shores yesterday, all Lefties can wibble about is the word 'invasion'.

Truly we live in a Lunatic Asylum.
    The hypocrisy is breathtaking sinkov. I know you don't do "irony" mon ami, I'll add "hypocrisy" to the list. Children of immigrants saying immigrants are not welcome. FFS!

The Toxic Party are breathtaking cowards, just tell Macron to behave himself otherwise dinghies leaving French shores will be sunk and the blood will be on his hands.

Spoken like a true politician BT that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The hypocrisy is breathtaking sinkov. I know you don't do "irony" mon ami, I'll add "hypocrisy" to the list. Children of immigrants saying immigrants are not welcome. FFS!

The Toxic Party are breathtaking cowards, just tell Macron to behave himself otherwise dinghies leaving French shores will be sunk and the blood will be on his hands.
    Did she / her family come on a boat illegally BT

Just asking

I'm not even being arsed to respond to this nonsense.
    Well respond to this nonsense then.

"What will/can a Labour Home Sec do to resolve the problem, that numerous Tory Home Secs haven't tried ?"

In your own time of course.

Well respond to this nonsense then.

"What will/can a Labour Home Sec do to resolve the problem, that numerous Tory Home Secs haven't tried ?"

In your own time of course.
    Let's just stop with the rhetorical nonsense on immigration, it is NOT a crime to seek asylum, in fact it is a global citizen's right.

These are the facts:

https://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/in...eeking-asylum/

We have a f*cking government who would rather bring in 300 dogs from Kabul than people from families who aided lads like my son-in-law who was actively engaged in fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan.

W@nkers the lot of them.

What would Labour do? Say nowt and let the Toxic party self-immolate and that is exactly what Starmer is doing.

Could you give the actual quote where she said 'immigrants are not welcome' please mon ami ? In your own time of course.

What would Labour do? Say nowt and let the Toxic party self-immolate and that is exactly what Starmer is doing.
    Thank you for your response mon ami, and especially your candour. So you confirm it is precisely as I suspected, the Labour Party has no more idea what to about this problem than the hapless Tories. Thank you.

Thank you for your response mon ami, and especially your candour. So you confirm it is precisely as I suspected, the Labour Party has no more idea what to about this problem than the hapless Tories. Thank you.
    You will be somewhat disappointed to discover that Starmer tabled a motion to the House of Commons in 2015 that we should NOT stop boats mid-channel nor return immigrants until they had a fair crack at getting asylum granted in the UK. This was of course messaged under the auspices of your favourite politician Jeremy Corbyn.

Attachment 22803

Neither do I mate, neither do I...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...975e09948b7d9c

How many times do I have to point out to you mon ami, that Labour or Tory, it doesn't make any difference, it doesn't make any difference who the Home Sec is, our politicians are irrelevant. They can only do what they are allowed to do, and sorting out our borders is quite onviously beyond them, it must be or it would have been done by now. When is the penny going to drop ?
    I'm not at all certain Starmer would have dumped these dudes at Victoria Station in the dead of winter mon ami...

https://www.trtworld.com/europe/asyl...n-london-62211

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)