+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: O/T Qatar World Cup

I don't see the cloggies getting past Argentina now that they have had their hiccough. You'll soon be supporting the etc's, even if only for a day

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I don't see the cloggies getting past Argentina now that they have had their hiccough. You'll soon be supporting the etc's, even if only for a day
    ‘Total football’ lol. Nedelanders pull it out of the fire 70s Sunday Social League stylee

Cruyff Neeskens etc must be rolling over in their graves. Horrible quality and style. Hope they lose in ET

Cruyff Neeskens etc must be rolling over in their graves. Horrible quality and style. Hope they lose in ET
    2nd Dutch goal was a belter though

My "other team" just didn't play for the opening 70 minutes. Looked van Gaal was going for either a 0-0 which had gone by HT as Argie were 1 up. He seemed to still hope for a counter goal. Then came the penalty.... that forced his hand and he went route 1. 2-2. Why he didn't carry on in that vein in extra time is a mystery. It had the Argies scared and they'd have won it in extra time if they'd had the guts. They didn't have the guts from the off and that's why they are out, IMO.

Here's a post from a tinfoil hatter last night on FB. Some mothers do, indeed, have them. The capitals are his, not mine...

KING CHARLES NOW ON THE THRONE OF BRITAIN AND HAS POWERFUL INFLUENCE WITHIN THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM [WEF] HAS THE DEAL BEEN DONE FOR ENGLAND TO WIN THE WORLD CUP BETWEEN ARAB ROYAL FAMILIES, UK GOVERNMENT AND BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY . TO NIGHTS MATCH NETHERLANDS V ARGENTINA THE REFEREE ADDS 10 MINUTES EXTRA TIME OF THE NORMAL 90 MINUTES WHERE DOES HE GET THE 10 ADDED MINUTES FROM THERE WERE NO LONG INJURY DELAYS IN THE MATCH ETC. ?. ARGENTINA ARE 2-1 AHEAD NETHERLANDS SCORE THE LATE EQUALISER IN THE 11 MINUTE OF ADDED TIME ? WITH BRAZIL BEEN ELIMINATED EARLIER BY CROATIA IF ARGENTINA LOSE TONIGHT THEN IF ENGLAND BEAT FRANCE SADLY ENGLAND WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP .I HOPE I'M WRONG IF ARGENTINA WIN JUSTICE DONE.

UNQUOTE

Obviously the guy hates England. Dario Boag is the name. Proper Jodrell he is.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Here's a post from a tinfoil hatter last night on FB. Some mothers do, indeed, have them. The capitals are his, not mine...

KING CHARLES NOW ON THE THRONE OF BRITAIN AND HAS POWERFUL INFLUENCE WITHIN THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM [WEF] HAS THE DEAL BEEN DONE FOR ENGLAND TO WIN THE WORLD CUP BETWEEN ARAB ROYAL FAMILIES, UK GOVERNMENT AND BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY . TO NIGHTS MATCH NETHERLANDS V ARGENTINA THE REFEREE ADDS 10 MINUTES EXTRA TIME OF THE NORMAL 90 MINUTES WHERE DOES HE GET THE 10 ADDED MINUTES FROM THERE WERE NO LONG INJURY DELAYS IN THE MATCH ETC. ?. ARGENTINA ARE 2-1 AHEAD NETHERLANDS SCORE THE LATE EQUALISER IN THE 11 MINUTE OF ADDED TIME ? WITH BRAZIL BEEN ELIMINATED EARLIER BY CROATIA IF ARGENTINA LOSE TONIGHT THEN IF ENGLAND BEAT FRANCE SADLY ENGLAND WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP .I HOPE I'M WRONG IF ARGENTINA WIN JUSTICE DONE.

UNQUOTE

Obviously the guy hates England. Dario Boag is the name. Proper Jodrell he is.
    He's Scottish then?

Evidently only 3, Sith!!

But it is what it is. Turning to the football I'm thinking Argentina 2-0 over France for the final, Brazil 3rd place winner.

NB I wouldn't have a problem with no beer in the stadium - at the prices I hear quoted I wouldn't be buying it anyway.
    Prediction beginning to look good, sadly. Everyone now supporting Morocco

Oh well...better than Germany, Spain and Belgium, level with Holland and Portugal and narrowly beaten by the Champions. Not so bad. Thought we deserved more...terrible substitutions...and that referee was as bad as I’ve seen but...qué será.
    Don’t care who wins now...so long as it’s not Argentina.

Our ref was better than the wazzock doing Holland Argentina

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)