+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crewe ring the changes another manager peels off

Crewe ring the changes another manager peels off

Bring Dave back . What does everyone else think.

So AM goes back to the role he'd just been appointed to under Dave - huh? Lee is of course more of an Artell type manager - very vocal on the sidelines. AM was described as interim last season so is that just a word while they decide whether to give it Belly?

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    So AM goes back to the role he'd just been appointed to under Dave - huh? Lee is of course more of an Artell type manager - very vocal on the sidelines. AM was described as interim last season so is that just a word while they decide whether to give it Belly?

Neil Critcheley for me we need somebody with experience, however where would that leave Lee Bell if they did bring somebody else in ? I like both Morris and Bell as people and they are Crewe through and through but they are not first team manager material.

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonRouge View Post
    Bring Dave back . What does everyone else think.
    Definetly, wouldn't cost anything as we are already paying him

I think that we are in a bit of a pickle now. Too many employees who we can't/won't get rid of, AM, LB, KL. Don't forget that we are still paying DA aswell. In my humble opinion we need to go external, extremely unlikely I admit and can we even afford it.

What a shambles......Still it's happened at the right time, the new manager should get the transfer window and should definitely be an outside appointment.

Apparently for compassionate grounds!! Please don't revel in another man's difficulties. We need to know the circumstances.

Belly is very vocal and maybe will get in one or two faces.

I can't see anybody on this thread revelling in todays events Gazan, and with respect, with on compassionate grounds stated I don't think that we need to know any of the circumstances unless AM feels it necessary to come out and speak, his decision.

I think you misunderstood my post, MFC. I don't particularly want to know the circumstances. However, based on previous experience, I was actually asking people to be considerate. Quite a few (not necessarily on here) have been howling for his dismissal and, remembering Artell, might be tempted to be quite vehement in personal attacks.
    Anyway, I wish him well and I hope the crowd give him an encouraging reception when he appears from the dressing room and even during the game.

Thanks for clarifying Gazan, I understand now. All good. I'll start the prediction thread for today's game now.