+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Crest

I think its too late, ST holders have the deciding vote!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    I think its too late, ST holders have the deciding vote!
    And members, Dave. Although I don't trust online voting, from what I could see, we couldn't vote 1000 times.

The decision has already been made by the Club, they just want to produce their own stats to back it up.

A nice distraction from the utter bollox being played out, though, welcoming the 'the greatest manager of all time'.

The winning design for the new Club crest voted for by season ticket holders and members is ………………..

https://www.avfc.co.uk/

Thanks for the update Rosie! You are always the first with news

Won't give it away, but happy with that! Won by a big majority too! Let's hope it brings us good luck

Why all the hullabaloo its hardly the most radical design conception is it?

Bah Humbug, Freer!

Some of us are more easily pleased than others.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Bah Humbug, Freer!

Some of us are more easily pleased than others.

Yes the idiots who paid £100,000s for someone to "reinvent the wheel" with this one Winnie

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post

Why all the hullabaloo its hardly the most radical design conception is it?
    The whole thing was a pleasant distraction from the shambles on the grass. I enjoyed the process.

What else is there? Ah the Corrupt Cup. Lining the pockets and Sportswashing Trillions, for the most delightful of bigots.

Class! Always liked the round badge and the lion facing the other way is the same as when AVFC was founded.

What has amused me and irked me in equal measure is the ignorant souls on social media saying we have copied Chelsea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)