+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup v Leyton Orient

FA Cup v Leyton Orient

Not messing about 0-3 loss. Maybe next year.

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    1-5 for me

Just found out, Long not on the bench. Can't help thinking there's more to it.
    As for result, 0-3 for me.

[QUOTE=gazan;40153430]Just found out, Long not on the bench. Can't help thinking there's more to it/QUOTE]
    What, apart from being ludicrously injury prone? 200 appearances in a 10 year pro career tells you he's unfit for at least half a season, every season.

Remarkable result that has left me speechless! Very well done team, now keep it going.

WBW...no not just the fact that he is seriously injury prone but this recent injury. From the various messages from the management, he should have been involved in full training for the last 4/3/2/this week's. Then only 2 days ago he was one of two "expected" to be on the bench. And today, hey-ho, no Long. That's what I'm talking about. Perhaps, it's not only physical.

As for the match, as far as I can tell based on the dodgy WiFi connection and McGarry's stilted and incoherent commentary, we seemed to have a decent second half in what sounded like an end-to end game from 50 mins on.
    Hopefully this is just the tonic needed, with players coming back, before Colchester next week.q
    Buxton away in the next round, anyone?

Hands up from me, how wrong can you be. Deserved I'm not sure but let's take it. Sambou took his goal like a 20 a season man, not a 5th ever career goal and at a perfect time.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    WBW...no not just the fact that he is seriously injury prone but this recent injury. From the various messages from the management, he should have been involved in full training for the last 4/3/2/this week's. Then only 2 days ago he was one of two "expected" to be on the bench. And today, hey-ho, no Long. That's what I'm talking about. Perhaps, it's not only physical.
    I'm sorry but you really should not be hinting at other issues without , as far as I can see, a scrap of evidence.
    Totally out of order.

Hands up from me, how wrong can you be. Deserved I'm not sure but let's take it. Sambou took his goal like a 20 a season man, not a 5th ever career goal and at a perfect time.

Well that I did not expect Orient must wonder how they failed not to be 3 up at half time but who cares I will take it a bit of money in the bank and an important win, however It does not hide the fact that we were fairly poor again today on the whole. Due a bit of luck I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast