+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 1-0 down before we start

Fox was ten feet away from Joe Lewis warming his bahookie on the Aberdeen bench

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Problem with Eriksson is, I think he puts the fear of death into his defenders with his decison making. You can tell by the way they try and punt clear every ball that comes his way, as if they have zero faith in him. He is so erratic. I do wonder if the defenders have had a say in the decison to bring Birighitti back in.

Either way, I doubt we'll be bringing another keeper in unless we can offload one of those two.

Might be something like that because as poor as he is he hasn't cost us as many goals as Birighitti especially ones that lost points, especially recently, we don't lose last night or against Motherwell without those errors

A new keeper must be seen as worth going over budget for now, I think with a competent keeper we will definitely stay up, with the status quo then it's more in the balance, we are still good enough in my mind to get up the table, we are mid table under 🦊 's period in charge despite the goalie errors and teams like Motherwell are not out of it

Quote Originally Posted by North_Coast_Arab View Post
    Fox was ten feet away from Joe Lewis warming his bahookie on the Aberdeen bench

He also looked a bombscare his last couple seasons

Surely, surely, our keepers must be replaced. I heard someone say its like going out with great new shoes and shirt - but with no trousers on ��

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Surely, surely, our keepers must be replaced. I heard someone say its like going out with great new shoes and shirt - but with no trousers on ��
    The shoes and the shirt arnie the best either mate,shoes don't score enough and the shirt is of the hole filled cheesecloth variety,both better than the keepers i grant you.

I still hope the person,people responsible for goalkeeper recruitment are leaving Tannadice when both of them are sent on their way.

I hope we are not going for the Qatar keeper in the transfer window

Another experienced international keeper

I am praying we have something sorted to bring a keeper in pronto when the transfer window opens 🙏

We need to be ruthless - this is going to define our season

Persevere with what we have got and we will be relegated

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)