+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Livingston v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    You're not just talking about Aberdeen here are you but the whole league outside the scum? Do get so angry you forget what you've actually posted ��
    But we did have the chance to force change when the hun died.

Milne blocked it with the Tims. Milne blocked it, none of the other diddies, just Milne, but that was enough.

So we as a club - and by association a support - have absolutely no grounds to stand on complaining about the league setup.

Its 100% our fault (Milne’s really, but he was representing AFC) that things remain as they do - and likely will forever unless another cheek dies. Even then who knows if we’d shyte the bed again. Would be a very AFC thing to do.

That single act (in a back catalogue of fuuckwittery that would make Liz Truss blush) grinds my gears so much, hence I don’t go much anymore. I would reserve a special place in hell for Milne for what he did to my club and Scottish football - just an absolute disaster.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 11-11-2022 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    But we did have the chance to force change when the hun died.

Milne blocked it with the Tims. Milne blocked it, none of the other diddies, just Milne, but that was enough.

So we as a club - and by association a support - have absolutely no grounds to stand on complaining about the league setup.

Its 100% our fault (Milne’s really, but he was representing AFC) that things remain as they do - and likely will forever unless another cheek dies. Even then who knows if we’d shyte the bed again. Would be a very AFC thing to do.

That single act (in a back catalogue of fuuckwittery that would make Liz Truss blush) grinds my gears so much, hence I don’t go much anymore. I would reserve a special place in hell for Milne for what he did to my club and Scottish football - just an absolute disaster.
    I agree, we had the power to make things a little fairer, but overall, even that wouldn't stop us being a diddy league.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    I agree, we had the power to make things a little fairer, but overall, even that wouldn't stop us being a diddy league.
    " We" should have done the deed on the voting rights.

And we should have done anything and everything possible , to deny a league entry to the Filthies. There were better qualified other teams.

BUT. No matter what we tried, the scum would have still risen up again, in one form or another. All those staid & Loyal rich bigots would merely have bought out a diddy team to get back in , found a huge empty stadium in Weegia previously owned by a bankrupt old club, moved in and re-invented their bigotfest ?

Perhap Milne knew that ? And decided to stay on the side of most profit, for his own entrprises ?

That is probably the truth of it............. sad , like.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    " We" should have done the deed on the voting rights.

And we should have done anything and everything possible , to deny a league entry to the Filthies. There were better qualified other teams.

BUT. No matter what we tried, the scum would have still risen up again, in one form or another. All those staid & Loyal rich bigots would merely have bought out a diddy team to get back in , found a huge empty stadium in Weegia previously owned by a bankrupt old club, moved in and re-invented their bigotfest ?

Perhap Milne knew that ? And decided to stay on the side of most profit, for his own entrprises ?

That is probably the truth of it............. sad , like.
    Milne shat the bed at the thought of a vote to go back to shared gate receipts - thats the long and the short of it.

Ok, it would have hit us a bit given we get better crowds than most, but nowhere near as much as the uglies. We’d have benefited from getting cash from our great away support (as would the uglies from there’s tbf) but we’d have kept all the cash from hospitality, merchandise etc as we do now so we’d still be considerably better off than most - and a good bit closer to the uglies with 50% of their attendance money getting shared about.

I agree it very probably wouldn’t have changed things overall - but hey, it might just have - and guess what, we’ll never fuucking know because of that teuchter shytebag.

That decision makes Goodwins 3-5-2 on Tuesday seem like the wisdom of Solomon in comparison.

Arsehole…

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910