+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Livingston v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Blah blah blah! Were ****ing ****e end off!! Be lucky to get £1 million for duk same we tje Macedonian dick! We are a diddy outfit along we the other diddy 9! If Scottish fans weren't such fkn brain dead cūnts then maybe they would force change in this mickey mouse bull§hit!!!!!!!@
    If we could force them to overturn the bosman ruling and stop the Nigel's televising their football to the world for a fortune and we'll be half way there. Where do I sign up for the protests?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Didn’t we play 4 at the back against Hibs and Dundee Utd away and we lost both games?

The complaining about playing 3 at the back is getting boring.

You could play 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 but if the players don’t do their job properly they are still going to get beat.
    What frustrates me is the intransigence until things go bad.
    Livi looked a game where a back 4, with another centre mid, would've been the shout to out fight them in the midfield.
    But the three worked OK last couple of games, so he sticks with it.

Work in progress still, but by fu ck we need to stop conceding so many.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    What frustrates me is the intransigence until things go bad.
    Livi looked a game where a back 4, with another centre mid, would've been the shout to out fight them in the midfield.
    But the three worked OK last couple of games, so he sticks with it.

Work in progress still, but by fu ck we need to stop conceding so many.
    The thing for me is that the wing backs should be able to give the midfield more help when required. I'm not totally convinced the formation is wrong, more that we've maybe not got the players intelligent enough to make it work like it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    If we could force them to overturn the bosman ruling and stop the Nigel's televising their football to the world for a fortune and we'll be half way there. Where do I sign up for the protests?
    That's a over reaction to the max' All I want is to be a reasonable bit better than the dross from 4th down but we're not much better or worse than most of the dross in this diddy hamstrung leauge min! I mean were like 2 points ahead of 8th fucķ me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    That's a over reaction to the max' All I want is to be a reasonable bit better than the dross from 4th down but we're not much better or worse than most of the dross in this diddy hamstrung leauge min! I mean were like 2 points ahead of 8th fucķ me.
    Pretty obvious I wasn't talking about how ****e or not we are compared to the rest, that's a separate issue...I was making a specific reference to your rant about 'braindead c**ts' not doing anything change the whole set up we have in Scotland. Can't believe you need that explaining.

Fact is we are next to the richest league in the whole world, so we all lose players to 2nd and 3rd tier english clubs whilst picking around for bargains in those same leagues. Their rejects. Freedom of contract (bosman ruling) makes this worse.

There's basically f**k all we can do to drastically change the face of football in this country. We are a diddy league, like the leagues in many other small nations now. That's not going to change. We could improve it but not much.

The thing for me is that the wing backs should be able to give the midfield more help when required. I'm not totally convinced the formation is wrong, more that we've maybe not got the players intelligent enough to make it work like it should.
    The wing backs play so high, particularly Richardson, it must be by design, so is the thinking that the centre mids drop in to cover the space behind them?
    If so, that leaves the centre backs exposed without a "shield" in front.
    If you've got two centre backs dovetailing, that might be OK (and of course in that scenario the full backs are much deeper).
    But with a back three, the three centres are spread out, to cover the wider areas.
    That's why I thought it was kinda naive to go that way against Livi, they were going to have bodies in that centre area and they were going to scrap for everything.

Like you, I like the flexibility this formation brings in certain games, but you tailor the formation to the circumstances.

Pretty obvious I wasn't talking about how ****e or not we are compared to the rest, that's a separate issue...I was making a specific reference to your rant about 'braindead c**ts' not doing anything change the whole set up we have in Scotland. Can't believe you need that explaining.

Fact is we are next to the richest league in the whole world, so we all lose players to 2nd and 3rd tier english clubs whilst picking around for bargains in those same leagues. Their rejects. Freedom of contract (bosman ruling) makes this worse.

There's basically f**k all we can do to drastically change the face of football in this country. We are a diddy league, like the leagues in many other small nations now. That's not going to change. We could improve it but not much.
    My post was why aren't we better than the dross from 4th down! That's got nothing to do we the fkn monopoly of English fitba! Or the old scums dominance. Its a clear question why are we struggling to put any daylight between us & 8th? We're a massive 10 points ahead of the automatic relegation place! It's because we are a bit diddy no other reason.

The formation is not wrong in the right games with the right players.

It was completely the wrong formation for Livi away with McCrorie at the back in a 3 and Barron and Clarkson in the middle. Jesus, its that obvious even i could see it.

As Sneckie says above, you tailor the formation to the circumstances
    - at least that’s what good, tactically astute managers do. I absolutely guarantee Martindale would never have set us up like that for this game.

Goodwin didn’t. God knows why, but it reflects very badly on him and his tactical awareness (which was already in question).

Alarm bells are certainly ringing big time for me now - similar sounding bells to the ones I heard this time last year wi Glass

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    The formation is not wrong in the right games with the right players.

It was completely the wrong formation for Livi away with McCrorie at the back in a 3 and Barron and Clarkson in the middle. Jesus, its that obvious even i could see it.

As Sneckie says above, you tailor the formation to the circumstances
    - at least that’s what good, tactically astute managers do. I absolutely guarantee Martindale would never have set us up like that for this game.

Goodwin didn’t. God knows why, but it reflects very badly on him and his tactical awareness (which was already in question).

Alarm bells are certainly ringing big time for me now - similar sounding bells to the ones I heard this time last year wi Glass
    100% Moog

[QUOTE=Bisconti's 'We are a diddy outfit along we the other diddy 9! If Scottish fans weren't such fkn brain dead cūnts then maybe they would force change in this mickey mouse bull§hit!!!!!!!@[/QUOTE]

You're not just talking about Aberdeen here are you but the whole league outside the scum? Do get so angry you forget what you've actually posted 😂

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast