+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    You can publicly ask, on your website or on the press.
    There is a well known saying “You can take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink”.
    Dee4life could ask questions every week but if they are not receiving a reply then it is a pointless exercise and a waste of time.
    What alternative route do you suggest that Dee4Life should take.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    There is a well known saying “You can take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink”.
    Dee4life could ask questions every week but if they are not receiving a reply then it is a pointless exercise and a waste of time.
    What alternative route do you suggest that Dee4Life should take.
    Well I haven't yet read "Dundee dans demand answers" on the back page.

Seems like we're politely whispering

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    Well I haven't yet read "Dundee dans demand answers" on the back page.

Seems like we're politely whispering
    I think d4l have been extremely patient.

I don't think it cud hurt to lose that patience and politeness now.

Not so much give us answers you head swivelling Texas ****wit.....but you get the drift

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I think d4l have been extremely patient.

I don't think it cud hurt to lose that patience and politeness now.

Not so much give us answers you head swivelling Texas ****wit.....but you get the drift
    The power of Dee4Life will compel him

Surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The power of Dee4Life will compel him

Surely?
    This is the second set of questions that D4L have submitted to Nelms this year to which Nelms has not yet replied.

This is the second set of questions that D4L have submitted to Nelms this year to which Nelms has not yet replied.
    And people still think swivel Heid is guid for DFC.

Swivel Heid is in it for swivel Heid I wish people would stop pretending he has much interest, if any in DFC and her fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    And people still think swivel Heid is guid for DFC.

Swivel Heid is in it for swivel Heid I wish people would stop pretending he has much interest, if any in DFC and her fans.
    I reckon that the new stadium, houses and the Crematorium, etc are all part of a plan for a final pension to KEYES and NELMS,
    when it is finally sold.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I reckon that the new stadium, houses and the Crematorium, etc are all part of a plan for a final pension to KEYES and NELMS,
    when it is finally sold.
    According to a recent report produced about the new Aberdeen FC stadium it quoted the new stadium development at Camperdown (Campy Nou) was going to cost £144 million (September 2022).
    Nelms and Keyes will have to hang onto it for quite a while to recoup their outlay let alone make a substantial profit for their final pension.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    when it is finally sold.
    The new stadium development at Campy Nou was never part of DBPH’s plans until the nee regional performance centre at Caird Park collapsed and was scrapped in June 2016.
    I remember reading an article which quoted Ken Guild who was a Dundee City Councillor stating that we will need to find some land for Dundee FC for their new training pitches.
    Just over a month later the DBPH directors purchased the former NCR Camperdown grounds which had been advertised for sale for 5 years with nobody takers for £1,296,000.
    I blame Ms Maggie Chapman who was Chairman of the Green Party in Scotland for the scrapping of new performance centre at Caird Park. She stirred things up and encouraged groups of people to object to trees being chopped down which helped scupper the plans.
    Hopefully Ms Chapman who is now a Green List MSP will also object to any trees in the Campy Nou site also being chopped down as according to Dundee City Council planning documents there is a tree preservation order on trees in the site.

The new stadium development at Campy Nou was never part of DBPH’s plans until the nee regional performance centre at Caird Park collapsed and was scrapped in June 2016.
    I remember reading an article which quoted Ken Guild who was a Dundee City Councillor stating that we will need to find some land for Dundee FC for their new training pitches.
    Just over a month later the DBPH directors purchased the former NCR Camperdown grounds which had been advertised for sale for 5 years with nobody takers for £1,296,000.
    I blame Ms Maggie Chapman who was Chairman of the Green Party in Scotland for the scrapping of new performance centre at Caird Park. She stirred things up and encouraged groups of people to object to trees being chopped down which helped scupper the plans.
    Hopefully Ms Chapman who is now a Green List MSP will also object to any trees in the Campy Nou site also being chopped down as according to Dundee City Council planning documents there is a tree preservation order on trees in the site.
    Not buying any of that. How does a performance centre affect a stadium? And if it was scrapped,what's that big performance centre in the middle of cairdy?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)