+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheff U v Rotherham Tues 8th KO 7:45pm

Cheers for post blades, all the best after this game

What’s it like being in Prem, do you enjoy the games? Are you ready to go back?

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    If we get a point tomorrow it will be a sensational result. Blades best team in the league by a country mile.
    a point would be a miracle given our injury woes and lack of options in key areas - just get this one out of the way with damage limitation and no more injuries please

Is game on sky red button tomorrow night? there's a championship game on there. Or on I follow?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Is game on sky red button tomorrow night? there's a championship game on there. Or on I follow?
    Yes on red button

https://www.skysports.com/championship-fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    You two should meet up.

What an insight you provide.

Brilliant. Keep it up.
    Howdy....you crease me pal

Game day

Come onnnnnn

Strange things can happen in Derby games, and if we had a full squad fit I would have at least had the train of thought that we could get a point.
    However, with the amount of injuries piling up and playing a team absolutely at the top of their game it is more in hope than expectation that we can get something from it.
    MT will probably set us up to try and frustrate them so I would expect a 4-5-1 formation with NC and Chieo the wide men in the midfield 5 and Eaves as our lone striker so at least on the counter we have a bit of pace out wide. It's now the time to see what some of the fringe players can do but it's going to be a tough game against a very in form team. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Strange things can happen in Derby games, and if we had a full squad fit I would have at least had the train of thought that we could get a point.
    However, with the amount of injuries piling up and playing a team absolutely at the top of their game it is more in hope than expectation that we can get something from it.
    MT will probably set us up to try and frustrate them so I would expect a 4-5-1 formation with NC and Chieo the wide men in the midfield 5 and Eaves as our lone striker so at least on the counter we have a bit of pace out wide. It's now the time to see what some of the fringe players can do but it's going to be a tough game against a very in form team. UTM
    Give opposition our formation why don’t you

We'll travel in hope, but I feel UTD will have to play very badly for us to get anything.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I think it's time we started Mcart and Vickers, and drag Hull back,what do you think Gru ?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast