+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie - did somebody say just win !

Killie - did somebody say just win !

Apologies for starting this early but I am flying later and working away for 2 years.

Great guys on here, all passionate and not scared of debate, keep her lit.
    Hoping to see our club back where it should be when I return but a lot of changes in personnel needed on and off the pitch for that methinks.

Foxy needs to get them fired up and on it from the start, no faffing and take it to them.
    Not winning is not an option.

Arabest 🧡🖤🧡🖤😎

Some people will go to any length to escape our demise.

Any room on you areoplane?

Best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Apologies for starting this early but I am flying later and working away for 2 years.

Hoping to see our club back where it should be when I return but a lot of changes in personnel needed on and off the pitch for that methinks.

Foxy needs to get them fired up and on it from the start, no faffing and take it to them.

Arabest ����������
    Safe journey mate, hope the Internet works where you're going. Although being unaware of United's fortunes for a couple of years would do my mental health the power of good!

Arabest 🧡🖤🧡🖤😎
    Good luck and stay in touch. Yeah, we really need to win on Wednesday.

Arabest ����������

You lucky lucky barsteward A J,dead jealous.reminds me of the Marrs leaving the country when they freely admitted they couldna handle the inevitable in May 2010

Arabest The Boat.

-------------------Ericsson-----------------

Freeman---Edwards---Graham---McMann

-------------------Sibbald------------------

Middleton----------------------------Behich

-------------------Levitt--------------------

-------------Fletcher---Watt---------------

No Smith or Harkes, a must win game so these two don't start. When was the last time they both didn't start for United?

All the best AJ. No ifs or buts this is a must win. A win could boost confidence for facing the sheep.

Good luck to you AJ.

Enjoy and keep an eye on the improving situation with DUFC , hopefully.

Massive match

3 points desperately needed

Lose this and we are probably 6 points or more at the bottom at the break

That far behind and we won’t attract players to avoid relegation.

Biggest match for many years

Come on United

Arabest 🧡🖤🧡🖤😎
    Have a safe trip bud and hope you dont loose all connections to the outside world!

Must win game but i dont think this bunch of players are up for it. Thankfully i have to work.

Is this a game to make changes? Eriksson in goal please, Edwards and Graham in defence with Smith between them and McMann away tae! Dont know what is going on there, but he is a shadow of the player who came from Hamilton.

Freeman, McGrath, Levitt, Sibbald, Behich across the midfield, with Fletcher and Watt up front.

Really big week that i expect will seal our season already, just like 2015!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)