+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT Accountancy

OT Accountancy

Following advice from a fellow forum member, I have initiated a separate accountancy thread. Here we can all debate the stupidity of FRS 102 and moan about the leadership and policies of Julia Penny in succession to William Brooks and hope for better, whilst still willing her to fail. Hot topics might also include renewed codification with European auditing standards and the proper accounting for assets blocked by sanctions. Few rules - just don't deviate from the subject, on no account disagree with me as the thread originator and do not display any sense of humour that would exceed that permitted by a strict Victorian puritan. Other than that, enjoy.....

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Following advice from a fellow forum member, I have initiated a separate accountancy thread. Here we can all debate the stupidity of FRS 102 and moan about the leadership and policies of Julia Penny in succession to William Brooks and hope for better, whilst still willing her to fail. Hot topics might also include renewed codification with European auditing standards and the proper accounting for assets blocked by sanctions. Few rules - just don't deviate from the subject, on no account disagree with me as the thread originator and do not display any sense of humour that would exceed that permitted by a strict Victorian puritan. Other than that, enjoy.....
    So when is the best time to dead head my Hydrangea's?
    Should I just remove the heads, or prune as well?

Someone please let Redbull know there's an accountancy lesson starting soon on Derby Mad, they could do with it

We'd have to charge a premium for teaching Austrians though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    TTR, you know full well that prunes do not grow on hydrangeas and so you couldn't remove the prune. Did you never have hydrangeas and custard as a kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Prunes work wonders if one is constipated, apparently.

I'll steer clear of the FRS102 debate, if the EFL can ignore some of the bits on depreciation then why should I bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    TTR, you know full well that prunes do not grow on hydrangeas and so you couldn't remove the prune. Did you never have hydrangeas and custard as a kid?
    You had custard?
    Rich *******

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Prunes work wonders if one is constipated, apparently.

I'll steer clear of the FRS102 debate, if the EFL can ignore some of the bits on depreciation then why should I bother?
    I thought all of DCFC'S Hierachy steered clear of finance discussions?

Cristiano, Lionel and Neymar might pop in for some advice, shakira might be around too. Harry says he's not bothered though he will just ask his dog

On a whlly unrelated subject, did anyone see the Boca Juniors game yesterday. Boca had 7 sent off out of a total of wo in the game before the ref called it off as Boca were down to 6 players on the pitch (one unused sub and one slaready substituted player were in the 7 sent off)

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)