+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD World Cup Prediction Competition

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Of the 19 players, 4 have none of their finalists left, 7 have 1 finalist left, 3 have both their finalists left but they can't both make the final and 5 have both their finalists and they can both make it to the final.
    Too many lefties in this lot 😄

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    I'm now down to 63 max.
    Hoping England go all the way so you take the crown
    Cheers Bramley 👍 I hope you’re right.

Maybe jumping the gun but I know Brin will be chomping at the bit and I'll be in meetings by the time the Portugal game ends. Assuming they go on to win here's the state of play as we enter the quarter final stages. Grist has his nose ahead but there are plenty chasing him. At this point we have about 7 players who have a chance of having 3 of the semi-finalists correct. Why is great_fire highlighted you ask? That's because he is done and can score no more points.

Attachment 23000

Goals scored so far = 148. Currently on target for 169. The 3.5 goals per game in the round of 16 bumped the average goals per game up from 2.5 to 2.64.

If it comes down to a tie breaker I think Edinburgh might regret his prediction of 246, unless of course we see 12 goals per game between now and the end of the competition
    Haha not sure how I came up with that number. Must have been expecting a goal bonanza!

I'm now down to 63 max.
    Hoping England go all the way so you take the crown
    Make that 35 max !

Make that 35 max !
    A big blow for many. Will the England/France/Argentina pickers prevail or will one of Croatia, Portugal, Morocco or the Netherlands lift the cup for the first time?

Ah well I’m now out … cheers CAM for the competition.

Here's the update after the quarter finals. We have a new leader in EdinburghMiller. Just 9 players are left with a stake in the game and they are pinning their hopes on either France or Argentina making the final. If Croatia and Morocco continue their amazing runs then we can shut up shop now. With me finishing outside the top 10 and Brin's best possible finish being 9= then the local charities are going to at least be benefitting to the tune of 90 pounds for your efforts.

Name:  MMWCPL.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  81.8 KB

I make it 160 goals so far,

Here's the update after the quarter finals. We have a new leader in EdinburghMiller. Just 9 players are left with a stake in the game and they are pinning their hopes on either France or Argentina making the final. If Croatia and Morocco continue their amazing runs then we can shut up shop now. With me finishing outside the top 10 and Brin's best possible finish being 9= then the local charities are going to at least be benefitting to the tune of 90 pounds for your efforts.

Name:  MMWCPL.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  81.8 KB

I make it 160 goals so far,
    Not that it matters to final result but think i'm on 35 ?

Yep I did well

I’m shocked!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast