+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just for gwru

Just for gwru

There you go m8. I thought you would appreciate this as your a big fan.
    I was reading through the stats from the championship players so far this season

Hears a snippet about your fav goalkeeper

Viktor Johansson - 7.1 rating
    The Millers goalkeeper has made 94 saves in the Championship this season, 21 more than any other goalkeeper. Also has the highest save percentage in the division with 76.2 per cent.

Very good stats. You won’t convince him though cos he has a magic eye.

Goalkeepers we are strong. Vickers if he gets chance he's got to take it.

Personally I would prefer to be watching a team where the keeper has feck all to do bar pick his nose

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Goalkeepers we are strong.
    Is that your way of admitting you were wrong about Johansson?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Personally I would prefer to be watching a team where the keeper has feck all to do bar pick his nose
    The stats tell me 1 thing. Viktor should have got motm in most of the games this season and how bad would we be without him.

I recall watching the Burnley game. One commentator said. I've just noticed Billy mercer on the Rotherham bench. There's no wonder they have a good keeper. Has he improved under mercer or was he just as good at the begining of the season?

Been good most of the season but a few goals recently that he should have saved, hands not strong enough.

That only means that he’s had more work to do, doesn’t mean he’s a great keeper.

Others were probably picking their nose’s (grist 😂 ) because the defence did their jobs

probably means we are on the back foot most in the league.

Remember the 4-0 against Reading and everyone was saying we'll deffo stay up.................it's getting harder every game, we need some 3 pointers, and quick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast