+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Credit where credit is due

Credit where credit is due

What a cracking result. We did the right thing, played a reserve side, who all to a man did their bit.
    They panicked, brought on all their main players and went for it.
    The slight concern, we went and showed them how good Diaz is. They are having a poor season, and it would not surprise me if they came in for him in Jan. Another brilliant goal.
    The fact every player who stood up to take a pen scored is brilliant I think.
    We showed real guts to come back after going 2-1 behind. Very impressive.

We go into a massive game on Sunday, for our club, absolutely flying. They do not want to play us right now. We do want to play them.
    We do not fear them, we wont be bullied, or played off the park. We have a full side pretty much to choose from, and it appears everyone has bought into what the manager is trying to build.
    May the best team win, no excuses.

Not going to lie,I am a little apprehensive going into Sundays game but at least we are going in on form.
    Last night made me incredibly proud that basically a bunch of lads could cause worry to a team that plays in Europe THAT EXACT TEAM
    Lads held it together throughout and just filled me with pride.
    On to the dingles.

I honestly don't think there's much difference quality wise between the 2 different starting XIs tbh apart from BBD up front and a couple in defence along with Kaminski. In fact there's lads that played last night who will have a big part to play come December onwards. Thought Buckley impressed as did JRC and Vale. Young Adam looked tired and the 4 week break will hopefully reinvigorate him. Bodes well and we look like we have some depth to our squad now

Great result for you at West Ham 👏..Watched the penalty shoot out great viewing.
    Whatever the result on Sunday,it should be an absolute cracker between two teams who are on top of their game.May football win the day and not the idiots from both towns spoil it..UTC.

Couldn't agree more alf

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)