+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SSB- Match Thread

Yeah, the sheep are selling tickets for £13.99.

1st away win of the season perhaps?

There home form has been good lately - United to put an end to that and win 2-1.

I think it will definitely hinge on getting the first goal, but our recent record is good against these sheep f@cking b@stards

I genuinely think that they might be a bit nervous with us having got a decent win and them having a supposedly good home record to hold onto....puts a wee bit of pressure on them. If we can get in about them from the off....I think we can rattle them. 100% effort, no brain farts and being clinical when we get the chance. Lets start getting this corner turned!

Where is the daft Don and his mates?,there were a good few on last time for the Tannadice game.Hoping and praying we can get a result and stay off the bottom during the WC break however they are a different kettle O fish in their shytehole compared to on the road.Hibs let us down big time v Ross County and they are not to be trusted today away to Killie.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Where is the daft Don and his mates?,there were a good few on last time for the Tannadice game.Hoping and praying we can get a result and stay off the bottom during the WC break however they are a different kettle O fish in their shytehole compared to on the road.Hibs let us down big time v Ross County and they are not to be trusted today away to Killie.
    Hibs have won the last six H2H's. I have zero confidence they'll make this a seventh. A win for us today would bring us right back into the pack and drag St. Mirren, Motherwell & Hibs back into it, should they all lose today. As you say though, the SSB's are a different kettle of fish at home. Their home record is almost a match for Celtic ffs. Scored 21 conceded 6.😳

Another cup final. This will be a difficult game but one we are capable of taking something from. Need to keep it tight at the back. Not much confidence in the keepers. Hopefully sibbald starts. We need a bit of dig and mobility in the middle. Wld also start Middleton along side fletcher. Him and McGrath can cause all kind of problems for them. It’s a long wait for a 6 kick off!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Another cup final. This will be a difficult game but one we are capable of taking something from. Need to keep it tight at the back. Not much confidence in the keepers. Hopefully sibbald starts. We need a bit of dig and mobility in the middle. Wld also start Middleton along side fletcher. Him and McGrath can cause all kind of problems for them. It’s a long wait for a 6 kick off!
    I just hope we can keep the score down to a decent level as i have no confidence that the players can get a favourable result today. It is a long wait to 6pm, but at least i am keeping myself busy today, ironically in Aberdeen! Hope to be home for 6pm though!

Sheep's record at home is 5 wins 1 loss, 21-6 aggregate

Either gonna be another comfortable one for them gaining revenge for last month or it'll be a real tight affair

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)