+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SSB- Match Thread

SSB- Match Thread

I don't think we need to make too many changes to the team that started against Killie. I want to see a high tempo and getting in about them from the off. Christ knows about a prediction for this one.....7 all.....0-0.....14 nil ?

Yeah, same starting 11 deserve another game if everyone is fit. We just need to get right on top of them at their back line, they were pissing about with the ball something awful at Tannadice and if they try that ****e again we should take advantage.

Well with Djoum not really being fit, does he deserve a place instead of players that can actually put in a shift? Will be interesting to see how he does against Aberdeen. It is all opinions I know full well, but this, holding his position can be taken for, not being able to get about the park a lot. Or, breaking down play with any kind of tackle, can also be perceived as not being quite sharp enough.

I get what some folk are saying about him, but I think they are glamourising the role he played last night.

I really hope I am wrong, and he turns in to a steady anchor-man, but I fear against Aberdeen at the Pit, with the movement they are capable of, he might not be able to do all the great things he did last night.

Happy to be proved/proven wrang

I would definitely put sibbald in for djoum

Important match before the break

We don’t want to be going back bottom and we want to get closer to the likes of Motherwell

Come on United !!

Got to make something time from the positive momentum after last night

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I would definitely put sibbald in for djoum

Important match before the break

We don’t want to be going back bottom and we want to get closer to the likes of Motherwell

Come on United !!

Got to make something time from the positive momentum after last night
    Yeah, Sibbald for Djoum, better at keeping possession which we'll need to do up there. No messing about, hit the accelerator from minute one and put them on the back foot.

Does anyone know why this an evening kick off but isn't on any TV channel?

Quote Originally Posted by no1arabbelfast View Post
    Does anyone know why this an evening kick off but isn't on any TV channel?
    Think the American owners of both clubs agreed to try different kick off times as an experiment to see if it boosted attendances.
    But it's no different to 3pm kick offs regards TV coverage.

The boy Murray last night at the end put in a few crosses we didn't deal with well. I hope Goodwin didn't see that. Zipped along the 18 yard line and it went right across. As has been mentioned get at them from the very start, score a couple of goals and see how the sheep deal with the fans getting on at them with having such a good home record.

Sibbald instead of Djoum, otherwise the same for me.

The previous fixture at Tannadice with the same kick off time was on PPV. Will this return fixture be likewise?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)