+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alloa

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I notice that the 5th goal has now been accredited to King and not Offord.
    That makes the result seem a lot better. Thanks for letting us know. 🤡

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    That's what I thought. Five different goalscorers!

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Not this time Spike.

I think Wullie’s time might just be up
    Is the bogey over now?

Bizarrely I was still thinking the game was today, even though I'd said to several people it was last night! Anyway, just watched the highlights and Queens did well to get a result after being under the cosh for much of the game. It kind of makes up for Alloa stealing a point in the 1-1 match and winning 5-1 when in reality the match was much tighter.
    Well done to the lads and onwards and upwards!

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Bizarrely I was still thinking the game was today, even though I'd said to several people it was last night! Anyway, just watched the highlights and Queens did well to get a result after being under the cosh for much of the game. It kind of makes up for Alloa stealing a point in the 1-1 match and winning 5-1 when in reality the match was much tighter.
    Well done to the lads and onwards and upwards!
    Queens were not "under the cosh" for much of the game. The second half especially it was pretty much end to end stuff. Highlights show lots,indeed most of Alloa's chances in that half.Granted Queens rode their luck on quite a few occassions, but to say we were under the cosh is just not true. We attacked lots more times than the highlights show.

Re. Above.. If you were to look at the stats on the BBC Sport website, one look at the highlights would make you wonder where they get their information from. 🙄🙄

Evening Bagapapa, - I could only make the allegation on what I saw on the basis of the highlights, - and unfortunately there was an Alloa bias.

If as you suggest, - Queens played better than the highlights suggest, - then it was a job more than well done and cements the case for progress in the league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)