+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why are so many 50/60 year old dees

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    If you are a dee, it's rational fear.......
    Dundee supporters should not have to fear the future.
    We never had this problem up until the mid 1970’s which was the end of the halcyon days for Dundee Football Club and their supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I believe in forward planning and trying to avoid problems which are likely to happen in the future. Unfortunately the bosses at Transport Scotland do not have the savvy to realise this because they carry things out using desk top exercises and when things ultimately go wrong they say “We must learn from our mistakes” but sadly they never do.
    So it's you that's psychic?

I think you'll fnd that process and system modelling has moved on a bit since the days of ban books and most situations can be very successfully modelled at a desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    So it's you that's psychic?

I think you'll fnd that process and system modelling has moved on a bit since the days of ban books and most situations can be very successfully modelled at a desk.
    The halfwits at CMAL which is part of Transport Scotland cannot even design a new ferry for the Kennacraig to Islay that will fit any of the piers on that route.
    As a result of their incompetence alterations to these piers costing £16.4 million (2021) are going to have to be carried out paid for by the Scottish taxpayers.
    Work has still not started on the piers so it is likely that the £16.4 million cost will have increased by the current inflation rate.

The halfwits at CMAL which is part of Transport Scotland cannot even design a new ferry for the Kennacraig to Islay that will fit any of the piers on that route.
    As a result of their incompetence alterations to these piers costing £16.4 million (2021) are going to have to be carried out paid for by the Scottish taxpayers.
    Work has still not started on the piers so it is likely that the £16.4 million cost will have increased by the current inflation rate.
    How on earth have you managed to turn this one round to ferries?

Practice

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Practice
    It's a real talent he has

Thank goodness he has! One more example of official bungling. Might have nothing to do with Campy project but I think being worried about the competence of civil servants is a reasonable point to make.

You quote in your own words "The halfwits at CMAL" As you pointed out to me in one of my previous posts, it takes one to know one.
    Last edited by thegen65; 13-11-2022 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    You quote in your own words "The halfwits at CMAL" As you pointed out to me in one of my previous posts, it takes one to know one.
    Brilliant post! Genuinely funny and I bet even Islay laughed!

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    The only difference is these ‘half wits at CMAL’ are being paid a large salary to be promoted to their level of incompetence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)