+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why are so many 50/60 year old dees

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The only difference is these ‘half wits at CMAL’ are being paid a large salary to be promoted to their level of incompetence.
    As opposed the 'halfwit on Islay' who reached his level of incompetence decades ago then retired?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    As opposed the 'halfwit on Islay' who reached his level of incompetence decades ago then retired?
    And then he started investigating all the cover ups and incompetence by MSPs and MPs.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    And then he started investigating all the cover ups and incompetence by MSPs and MPs.
    And as I've said countless times Islay. You don't investigate or research, you make a decision based on your skewed and outdated opinions then seek to prove them as correct ignoring anything that suggests (or proves outright) that your opinion is wrong.

And as I've said countless times Islay. You don't investigate or research, you make a decision based on your skewed and outdated opinions then seek to prove them as correct ignoring anything that suggests (or proves outright) that your opinion is wrong.
    You are over doing the criticism of Islay, imo. He has been banging on FOR YEARS about SNP incompetence and their failure to get to grips with the poor decision making at CALMAC. He does investigate and he can come to conclusions that are not always an incontrovertible truth, but you must admit that his crusade about CALMAC is an example of good research and a logical conclusion. One swallow doesn't make a summer, I know, but I would rather have Islay's "research" posted on this forum, and be able to make up my own mind, than read the bullying posts from you.

Just a personal view, there will be others, no doubt, who disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    You are over doing the criticism of Islay, imo. He has been banging on FOR YEARS about SNP incompetence and their failure to get to grips with the poor decision making at CALMAC. He does investigate and he can come to conclusions that are not always an incontrovertible truth, but you must admit that his crusade about CALMAC is an example of good research and a logical conclusion. One swallow doesn't make a summer, I know, but I would rather have Islay's "research" posted on this forum, and be able to make up my own mind, than read the bullying posts from you.

To be fair Islay can be "robust" when he gets the wind in his sails.

I think Islay and Deeranged have a grudging mutual respect for one another but can't resist an open goal when they see one.......the strathmartine circus was a bit of an irresistible open goal.

I'm sure Islay will bounce back once we have a 20 car pile up at the circus or Deeranged and Grantzer have to have an overnighter in the campy nou car park because of congestion.😁

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post

I've nothing against the island dweller and will happily sit with him in a pub, buy him a drink and chat sensibly.

I don't see my digging as bullying because I know he's thick enough skinned to give it right back with interest. If I thought for one second that I was getting to him in that way I'd back off.

He was right about the ferries but there's more than one instance where he's declared something as a 'researched' fact and been proven entitrely wrong although he would never admit that.

I've nothing against the island dweller and will happily sit with him in a pub, buy him a drink and chat sensibly.

I don't see my digging as bullying because I know he's thick enough skinned to give it right back with interest. If I thought for one second that I was getting to him in that way I'd back off.

He was right about the ferries but there's more than one instance where he's declared something as a 'researched' fact and been proven entitrely wrong although he would never admit that.
    My brother who died at the age of 56 could still be alive if the health ministers at Westminster and Holyrood had not covered up the publication of an investigation in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    To be fair Islay can be "robust" when he gets the wind in his sails.

I think Islay and Deeranged have a grudging mutual respect for one another but can't resist an open goal when they see one.......the strathmartine circus was a bit of an irresistible open goal.

I'm sure Islay will bounce back once we have a 20 car pile up at the circus or Deeranged and Grantzer have to have an overnighter in the campy nou car park because of congestion.😁
    I will take my chances, although I think the odds of getting stuck overnight in a car park for a stadium I can't see ever being built are pretty high

Well said. I should change my post from bullying to digging!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)