+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why are so many 50/60 year old dees

why are so many 50/60 year old dees

when pointing out the perilous position the club may find itself in simply shrugging and saying "don't care anymore' ?

im truly gobsmacked ,some good diehard dees amongst them

having said that after i explained the fears as iv saw them,a good few have rejoined or joined the society

if we stand back and do nothing then the club will die if we move from dens before all the i's are dotted and t's crossed re a new stadium.We have survived two huge body blows and i really don't thing we could survive another.

the man at the top of our club doesn't even answer his own fans questions in full

think about that people

DDYB 129 years not out lets hope its not 130 /131 all out

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    when pointing out the perilous position the club may find itself in simply shrugging and saying "don't care anymore' ?

having said that after i explained the fears as iv saw them,a good few have rejoined or joined the society

if we stand back and do nothing then the club will die if we move from dens before all the i's are dotted and t's crossed re a new stadium.We have survived two huge body blows and i really don't thing we could survive another.

the man at the top of our club doesn't even answer his own fans questions in full

think about that people

I'm hoping he's gotta cough up some answers soon but he knows those answers will be unacceptable to most Dee's, so he will dodge, decline, ignore and get his sycophants to keep telling everyone there's nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'm hoping he's gotta cough up some answers soon but he knows those answers will be unacceptable to most Dee's, so he will dodge, decline, ignore and get his sycophants to keep telling everyone there's nothing to see here.
    Do you think his head will be spinning wondering what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post

think about that people

I am one of the group of the 50/60 years old Dees and I am certainly very concerned about the current situation that we could be homeless at the end of this season with no planning application submitted to Dundee City Council for the new stadium at Campy Nou.
    In my opinion some Dundee supporters seem happy that everything will be OK and all our problems will be resolved when we play at our new stadium. These Dundee supporters need to waken up and realise that we will be in the same position as we are at present with two important differences.
    At present we know what the rent payable to Sandeman Properties will be next year, in the next five years and until the end of the lease whereas we do not have a clue what the annual rent will be at the new stadium at Campy Nou.
    At present we keep all the profits from Hospitality and the sale of drinks in the lounges at Dens Park whereas at the new stadium we do not know if we will keep the profits from Hospitality or if DBPH will keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am one of the group of the 50/60 years old Dees and I am certainly very concerned about the current situation that we could be homeless at the end of this season with no planning application submitted to Dundee City Council for the new stadium at Campy Nou.
    In my opinion some Dundee supporters seem happy that everything will be OK and all our problems will be resolved when we play at our new stadium. These Dundee supporters need to waken up and realise that we will be in the same position as we are at present with two important differences.
    At present we know what the rent payable to Sandeman Properties will be next year, in the next five years and until the end of the lease whereas we do not have a clue what the annual rent will be at the new stadium at Campy Nou.
    At present we keep all the profits from Hospitality and the sale of drinks in the lounges at Dens Park whereas at the new stadium we do not know if we will keep the profits from Hospitality or if DBPH will keep them.
    You seem to have an entirely irrational fear of the unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    If you are a dee, it's rational fear.......

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    If you are a dee, it's rational fear.......
    It's not all football related fear with Islay though. H's even scared to turn left off Kingsway onto Strathmartine Road in case he causes carnage because he's not a good enough driver to anticipate possible risks or adapt to evolving situations.

Sad really; but he also presents himself as a bit of a danger to all other road users.

It's not all football related fear with Islay though. H's even scared to turn left off Kingsway onto Strathmartine Road in case he causes carnage because he's not a good enough driver to anticipate possible risks or adapt to evolving situations.

Sad really; but he also presents himself as a bit of a danger to all other road users.
    I think we all know that Islay has no problems at that junction, he just had to try something to deflect from the fact that nobody was agreeing with any other transportation problems he sees coming at a stadium that has no planning permission.

Unfortunately, he picked something even more stupid than his original concern

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    I think we all know that Islay has no problems at that junction, he just had to try something to deflect from the fact that nobody was agreeing with any other transportation problems he sees coming at a stadium that has no planning permission.

Unfortunately, he picked something even more stupid than his original concern
    I believe in forward planning and trying to avoid problems which are likely to happen in the future. Unfortunately the bosses at Transport Scotland do not have the savvy to realise this because they carry things out using desk top exercises and when things ultimately go wrong they say “We must learn from our mistakes” but sadly they never do.

No.
    It is called forward planning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)