+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wout Weghorst

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Wow it really is approaching slander BT , I could be a person of colour for all you know as well , how immigration crept into Wout Weghorst post is beyond me, spoken as a true left though Bt and as a politician ( much like they function ) if what someone else’s opinion doesn’t just drop in line with yours , we’ll call them and report to the Woke police who can all join together and call them racist right wing bigots .

Braveman survived the week you said anyway hope she sorts the gravy train out so we can all go back to being racist and right wing without fear of arrest ( tongue in cheek ) of course as I’ve pointed out to you before. Several times stopping ILLEGAL immigration doesn’t make me any of what you have suggested since the beginning of this post, however as explained carry on BT with the Slur it’s entertaining when you resort to derisory remarks all the time.
    Hooked for the last time army88, I'll leave you with the question of just how Cruella will solve people jumping into boats and embarking on trips to Blighty...

Attachment 22908

On a football note - I think weghorst genuinely tried but the team we’re so in adequate and not up to competing at the time - I mean on many occasions he’d get back beyond our very rigid midfield to win the ball back , but when he did there was no one to give the ball to as he was doing someone else’s job for them .

Imo anyway for what it’s worth - the shape didn’t suit him( Dyche tactics) , the team was weak , and some had give up the ghost already - it’s difficult to signal him out on his own , Cornet came like a breath of fresh air but soon became restricted in a system a
    D team that didn’t suit him either.
    Weghorst was $hit with a bad attitude and it's all SD's fault then?

Wow it really is approaching slander BT
    Shocking personal attack Army, but it's nothing to worry about, I get it off him as well and I've survived. We have to allow for the fact that BT is a Lefty, a fully paid up member of the Loony Left, and from such as BT, the slur 'racist' means nothing more than 'someone I disagree with, but I'm losing the argument'. It's a standard debating tactic for Lefties, they think nothing of it, it's what they do.

Can you remember Denis Healey's response when attacked by Geoffrey Howe, he said it was like 'being savaged by a dead sheep'. BT is the dead sheep of this msgboard, as in-effective as good old Geoffrey. And besides think yourself lucky you're not Jewish, think of the abuse you'd have got then. Or maybe you are Jewish army, if so, FFS don't tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Shocking personal attack Army, but it's nothing to worry about, I get it off him as well and I've survived. We have to allow for the fact that BT is a Lefty, a fully paid up member of the Loony Left, and from such as BT, the slur 'racist' means nothing more than 'someone I disagree with, but I'm losing the argument'. It's a standard debating tactic for Lefties, they think nothing of it, it's what they do.

Can you remember Denis Healey's response when attacked by Geoffrey Howe, he said it was like 'being savaged by a dead sheep'. BT is the dead sheep of this msgboard, as in-effective as good old Geoffrey. And besides think yourself lucky you're not Jewish, think of the abuse you'd have got then. Or maybe you are Jewish army, if so, FFS don't tell him.
    Lol!

Think our Wout just became a legend in Holland!!

His value has just gone up by 30 million.Hope he gets his hat trick against these horrible Argentine cheats .

Cannot beleive it one of our worst centre forwards we have ever had comes on and scores not one but two. At least it might push up the price

I fear Wout will miss a penalty....

Does that penalty count as an hat trick.

He must have been reading this board.

What a brilliant and right way to answer your critics.Well done Wout.Just a shame that the Netherlands were eliminated.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)