+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Notts Player Signs For...

Quote Originally Posted by Dinno_Pie View Post
    Yes Hamza has had a good season as captain and centre half in the championship winning Worksop Town team. Also Terry Hawkridge a big candidate for player of the season. Similar to Notts, 100 goals and almost 100 points and got a 40+ striker like McCauley named Liam Hughes. I get down to see them when not clashing with Notts games. Been a great advert for football at that level. Often thought they’d give many of the pub teams in Notts’s league a good game.
    Should we be casting an eye of this prolific striker.?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Should we be casting an eye of this prolific striker.?
    No.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liam_H...er,_born_1992)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinno_Pie View Post
    Yes Hamza has had a good season as captain and centre half in the championship winning Worksop Town team. Also Terry Hawkridge a big candidate for player of the season. Similar to Notts, 100 goals and almost 100 points and got a 40+ striker like McCauley named Liam Hughes. I get down to see them when not clashing with Notts games. Been a great advert for football at that level. Often thought they’d give many of the pub teams in Notts’s league a good game.
    Head and shoulders above every other side in that league they certainly gave the other team I support Long Eaton United a good tonking earlier in the season, although I’m confident they’ll make the playoffs. Ashaiah Fearon has been playing quite well for LE but it more of a winger forward type role as opposed to a defender as Notts have him down as. It’s good experience for the lad.

We used to call Hamza "50p head" because the ball would bounce off his head at angles that defied the laws of physics. Hawkridge was one of the most pointless players I've ever seen in a Notts shirt. Whoever told him he was a professional footballer I can't imagine, and how he had such success at Lincoln has always been a total mystery to me. If ever the old cliché of players finding their true level applied to anyone it applies to these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    I see what you mean...!

Neal Bishop's Gainsborough team made it to the playoffs in the Northern Premier division. They play Bamber Bridge on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Neal Bishop's Gainsborough team made it to the playoffs in the Northern Premier division. They play Bamber Bridge on Tuesday.
    Wasn't Gazza linked with Bamber Bridge at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Wasn't Gazza linked with Bamber Bridge at some point?
    Bamber Gascoinge? Surely not.

Can anyone guess who Stockport Player of the season is?

Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast