+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Notts Player Signs For...

Colby Bishop isn't doing bad at Pompey.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Wootton scored twice yesterday for Stockport. It's not been an easy season for him but they've persevered with him and it looks like he may finally be proving his worth there.

Also only noticed today that Kristian Dennis is among the top scorers in League Two, playing for Carlisle.
    Yeah noticed Dennis is having a good time at Carlisle with regular goals following his frustrating and unsuccessful time north of the border.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Yeah noticed Dennis is having a good time at Carlisle with regular goals following his frustrating and unsuccessful time north of the border.
    Montel Gibson on loan from Ilkeston Town to Telford

I saw Jimmy Spencer playing for Farsley Celtic recently. He beat a defender on the half way line and outpaced the rest to score with a well placed shot. He’s been there for a few years now and is obviously still going strong.

There was a point around 2014-2015 where I was convinced Jimmy Spencer (who is still only 30) and Ronan Murray were going to become a legendary strike duo at Notts for years to come. Oops.

Speaking of Ronan Murray, according to Wikipedia he's now trying his hand at Gaelic football with his local club Belmullet back in Co. Mayo.

Also follow fortunes of Long Eaton United and saw Mitch Rose’s name pop up in a march report.

Mitch Rose signed for Southern Football League Premier Division Central club Mickleover on 21st October 2022.

Mitch Rose is capable of playing at a higher level than that. But with his recent behavior (assault conviction last year) I'm not surprised to see him drop down the leagues.

Bartosz Bialkowski (now 35) still getting games for Milwall in the Championship. I believe he was ever present for 2 seasons before this one. But he seems to be mainly a bench player this season.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Bartosz Bialkowski (now 35) still getting games for Milwall in the Championship. I believe he was ever present for 2 seasons before this one. But he seems to be mainly a bench player this season.
    Losing Bialkowski was the beginning of the drop Notts had. Derry then threw Speiss under the bus and we signed Roy Carroll who was a decent keeper for sure but for me, it was the turning point that Notts were in trouble
    Last edited by SwalePie; 08-12-2022 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Carroll was more than good enough

But Beautiful Bartosz was a fantastic GK, , clearly Championship level when at Notts, and that obviously rightly became the case when he moved to Ipswich.

#prayforbart

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast