+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Notts Player Signs For...

Kristian Dennis signs for Tranmere, so may well be partnering Kane Hemmings again.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Kristian Dennis signs for Tranmere, so may well be partnering Kane Hemmings again.
    They just need enzio to complete the set…

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Relegation it is then !

Has anyone else noticed that Harry Arter was on Forest's RETAINED list? He obviously had some kind of clause in his contract that auto-renewed it again. This despite the fact he hasn't played for them in several years and is very unlikely to do so ever again.

What a lad! You can see why he could barely be arsed when he was playing for us. He's rumoured to be on £40k per week over there for doing nothing.

To be fair, he could take corners with both feet!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Harry Arter was on Forest's RETAINED list? He obviously had some kind of clause in his contract that auto-renewed it again. This despite the fact he hasn't played for them in several years and is very unlikely to do so ever again.

What a lad! You can see why he could barely be arsed when he was playing for us. He's rumoured to be on £40k per week over there for doing nothing.
    I disagree with that assessment of Arter. He hadn't played in a while and pushed to join us to get game time. I don't think it was motivation but lack of match fitness. Look at Bostock early on, until he got games under his belt, he was underwhelming

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post

Signed a 3-year deal in September 2020, so lord knows what’s happening. Forest still appear to be something of a basket-case club given the panic signings of Wood and Shelvey last season - Leicester and Leeds definitely deserved relegation if they couldn’t finish above them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I disagree with that assessment of Arter. He hadn't played in a while and pushed to join us to get game time. I don't think it was motivation but lack of match fitness. Look at Bostock early on, until he got games under his belt, he was underwhelming
    Except that the more games Arter played for us, the worse he got.

And Bostock was never underwhelming for us

Arter definitely got worse.
    Bostock definitely got better.

I believe Arter's last game for Notts during a 1-0 win over Dover where he was substituted off. Previously he came on away at Aldershot and like most of the team that day had a shocker in a 3-1 loss#YAPs

I know Bostock's last game for Notts was the National League Playoff final at Wembley stadium in front of over 38,000 spectators where he ran the show, was the standout player on display, and without him we don't reach extra time, let alone win on penalties. It really was that simple.

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast