+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Ex-Notts Player Signs For...

Liam Noble signs for Hebburn Town. Still only 32.

https://www.hebburntownfc.com/news/l...n-2836484.html

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Liam Noble signs for Hebburn Town. Still only 32.

https://www.hebburntownfc.com/news/l...n-2836484.html
    Wonder if he's mellowed in his old age, I doubt it

Alan Judge has joined Michael Doyle and Dion Kelly Evans at Woking until the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Wonder if he's mellowed in his old age, I doubt it
    . .. . . Noble just a nut case no self control. Of the many names mentioned one I was and still are sad about is Jimmie Spencer played s few games at the end of the season,had something and was very good. No chance to continue because a bragging lout playing for Arnold in preseason match crudely chopped him down causing serious injury. Was out for a long time came back but not the same player as before such a shame

I remember that injury in the friendly game and you're right it was sad and signalled the end of his Notts career. There was a point where I thought he and Ronan Murray would really become something potent for us. Murray moved back to Irish football and retired in 2021.

However Spencer did go on to play League Football after his time with us for Cambridge, Plymouth and Mansfield. He is actually still playing for Curzon Ashton in the National League North, now aged 32.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445