+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Thats the Dutch goalkeeer signed on loan until the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Thats the Dutch goalkeeer signed on loan until the end of the season
    Yipeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Uh-huh. “Raans” in this neglected corner of the dictatorship.
    Here too. Very tasty - they used to be thrown away with the guts, now they fetch a decent per KG price.

Defender Angus Macdonald has singed on a short term deal. Ex Hull, Rotherham and Swindon. Fair amount of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Defender Angus Macdonald has singed on a short term deal. Ex Hull, Rotherham and Swindon. Fair amount of experience.
    This is great. Now Barry can field a team with 3 Centre halfs, four Goalies and five wingers ? Oh hang on , too many.....

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    quick Google shows him playing championship level a year or so back, but mentions something amiss medically after his transfer to Hull. Probably why it's a short term deal. Could be decent but an injury risk...ah well...nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    quick Google shows him playing championship level a year or so back, but mentions something amiss medically after his transfer to Hull. Probably why it's a short term deal. Could be decent but an injury risk...ah well...nothing new.
    He had surgery for bowel cancer, recovered now according to reports on the bbc.

I’d imagine the short term thing is more to do with waiting to see who the new manager is.

Well Flock knows what most of these folk are like but in this transfer window we've signed Shinnie, a young international who might be good?? 2 centre halves and a goalie. Even if no one else comes in, (left back please) that's more than I would have expected

The new boy MacDonald was/is the partner of X Factor winner Alexandra Burke. I don't do pictured, but I would happily give her a length of stroop.

So potentially a near new defence tomorrow night, although I can't imagine Stewart being dropped.

I just hope regardless of who is in defence the playing it out from the back shyte left Easter Road in Goodwin's manbag on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    The new boy MacDonald was/is the partner of X Factor winner Alexandra Burke. I don't do pictured, but I would happily give her a length of stroop.

So potentially a near new defence tomorrow night, although I can't imagine Stewart being dropped.

I just hope regardless of who is in defence the playing it out from the back shyte left Easter Road in Goodwin's manbag on Saturday.
    Hallelujah, but she’s on to somebody new, so she’ll (possibly) not be needing more stroop.

Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast