+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Excellent. Get Pollock and Scales signed too - Septic won’t provide the latter even if surplus to requirements though!?
    Rumour is that Barron has turned down another contract offer,Celtic are after him for some reason.

£500k plus Liam Scales and they can have him,if Celtic don’t want to give us Scales then tell them to fvck off.

I saw a report just now saying that thosefûckingtimarsehloesandtheshî****crustsedzombi ecûntsfrtheothersideoftheirsharedcity are both keeping tabs on Leighton Clarkson with his only having a year to run on his Anfield contract.

Then I remembered who we’re playing this weekend.

Wink

Kevin Van Veen could be set for a summer transfer to Aberdeen, according to Daily Record columnist Tam Cowan.

The Motherwell striker has impressed in Lanarkshire this season and has 20 league goals in 33 games.

Cowan revealed on PLZ Soccer there are "whispers" the Dutchman could be heading north to join Barry Robson's men next season.

Quote Originally Posted by phuxachemin View Post
    Kevin Van Veen could be set for a summer transfer to Aberdeen, according to Daily Record columnist Tam Cowan.

The Motherwell striker has impressed in Lanarkshire this season and has 20 league goals in 33 games.

Cowan revealed on PLZ Soccer there are "whispers" the Dutchman could be heading north to join Barry Robson's men next season.
    That wouldn’t be a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That wouldn’t be a surprise.
    Aye he can Watkins place on the bench next season when he goes at the end of this season

Tam's auld pal Burrows has said that the club will be "difficult to deal with" if anyone tries to take Duk or Miovski from us.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Tam's auld pal Burrows has said that the club will be "difficult to deal with" if anyone tries to take Duk or Miovski from us.
    I wonder how much money "very difficult" is?

It's a nice position to have two talented players on longer contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    I wonder how much money "very difficult" is?

It's a nice position to have two talented players on longer contracts.
    Consider their ages as well, both early twenties, they’ve got to be worth circa 5 million each at the moment.

It would be great to get at least another season out of them both but I think they both have ambitions of getting a move down south and eventually the premier league.

If Southampton or someone else comes in with a big money offer in the summer I think the player(s) will want to take that opportunity.

As much as Van Veen has had a good season he is not one we should be looking at. Give young Alfie Bavige more opportunities. If you're good enough you're old enough.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Consider their ages as well, both early twenties, they’ve got to be worth circa 5 million each at the moment.
    That sounds entirely reasonable in the wacky world of the EPL.

I wonder what offer the chairman will bite at though?

Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast