+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

It would be Brill if we could get a few new forwards in with Miovski being injured. Jordan Archer keeps on banging in the goals and I think Juan Pablo Angel still has a couple of years in him. That combination up front would be pure Gold. Just don't go signing any Clowns, I'm sure we won't as it's usually the DABs that sign them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Who or what is Will Fish?
    Replacement for Scales?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Replacement for Scales?
    … a descaler?

Robson out based on last few games, surely … getting Garry Monk in is a must as we’ve recently been chasing our Tails.

McCrorie officially signed by Bristol City.

I think we have signed a better player for the RB/RWB role in Devlin, but as we well know it's never guaranteed a new signing works out and McCrorie was a dependable player.

A different Fish in to replace a Pollock?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    McCrorie officially signed by Bristol City.

I think we have signed a better player for the RB/RWB role in Devlin, but as we well know it's never guaranteed a new signing works out and McCrorie was a dependable player.
    I was never a big fan of McCrorie. He made the odd marauding run up the pitch at right back but I was never convinced by him as a defender. Was poor in central defence and lacked ingenuity in midfield that we needed. Probably one of those players who play in a number of positions but never seem to convince in any. He definitely had a few decent games but he had more than a few real bad ones.
    Good getting £2m or near it for him. We have a big transfer window in front of us….hope we can sign better players than what we had last season.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I was never a big fan of McCrorie. He made the odd marauding run up the pitch at right back but I was never convinced by him as a defender. Was poor in central defence and lacked ingenuity in midfield that we needed. Probably one of those players who play in a number of positions but never seem to convince in any. He definitely had a few decent games but he had more than a few real bad ones.
    Good getting £2m or near it for him. We have a big transfer window in front of us….hope we can sign better players than what we had last season.
    FFS Red John and DeeDon where are your fish based references?? If you want to talk about McCrorie going to BC why don't you set up a Transfer thread to discuss such matters and leave us to our acquatic based fun.
    For what it's worth, I'm disappointed that he's gone. I liked his energy at RB and that is probably his best position - he was dodgy as a centre half but he mostly played there with Stewart or others who weren't very good and was just OK in midfield. Always gave everything on the pitch and seemed happy to play for us despite the obvious. Good luck Ross and thanks for the cash

[QUOTE=Br0chred;40295183]FFS Red John and DeeDon where are your fish based references?? If you want to talk about McCrorie going to BC why don't you set up a Transfer thread to discuss such matters and leave us to our acquatic based fun.
    For what it's worth, I'm disappointed that he's gone. I liked his energy at RB and that is probably his best position - he was dodgy as a centre half but he mostly played there with Stewart or others who weren't very good and was just OK in midfield. Always gave everything on the pitch and seemed happy to play for us despite the obvious. Good luck Ross and thanks for the cash THAT IS TO COME TO US, TO HELL WITH THE BALANCE!

We've missed out on Messi, he decided to join Inter Miami rather than signing for his boyhood heroes Aberdeen.

Page 35 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast