+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Yeah a 3 year deal Kennedy got with McInnes. He sure must rate him.

Wigan have been taken over and will avoid any transfer ban, so it could be full steam ahead for Shinnie's return, according to the P and J.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Wigan have been taken over and will avoid any transfer ban, so it could be full steam ahead for Shinnie's return, according to the P and J.
    A Tweet from Burrows on Thursday, claimed a new signing (we haven't been linked with previously) and a not so new signing to be announced soon.

I suspect Shinnie is the not so new signing.

Re Shinnie - apparently any players who are not paid on on time, more than three times in a season are allowed to serve their notice, cancel their contracts and leave on a free under the EFL rules (not sure about SPFL)

As Wigan have failed to pay their players on time on six separate occasions there are a raft of players to which this could apply

Wonder if we're going to pay anything for Shinnie - a nominal fee perhaps?

We've been linked with Liverpool defender Rhys Williams, who was on loan at Blackpool last season.

Was there not mention of a defender being announced imminently? Doubt its Rhys Williams but would be nice. Remember him being very good a couple of years back, had a lot of games for the 1st team - the new Van Dijk apparently. Be very surprised if a permanent deal though with a few years left on his contract

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbe_stats View Post
    Was there not mention of a defender being announced imminently? Doubt its Rhys Williams but would be nice. Remember him being very good a couple of years back, had a lot of games for the 1st team - the new Van Dijk apparently. Be very surprised if a permanent deal though with a few years left on his contract
    Liverpool happy for him to leave this summer.

Don't know of the lad and have never seen him play, but possibly Clarkson has put a good a good word in for us, if it was possible.

I seen Rhys Williams was on holiday with Clarkson, Richardson and Morris. If Williams signs, give Richardson and Morris new roles as player relations officers.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I seen Rhys Williams was on holiday with Clarkson, Richardson and Morris. If Williams signs, give Richardson and Morris new roles as player relations officers.
    I know people don't like loans and it's not great for continuity if you have too many at the same time but I'd be happy with this. Great pedigree and with mates already here, he'll settle in nicely. I think Morris will be given the opportunity here too, telling that Robson did give him a good few chances off the bench. Must see a player in there. Doesn't seem to have the same faith in Richardson, but I'm happy to give all players a clean slate and trust Barry to either develop them or show them and door. Even Stewart (I know - controversial).

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Where?

Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast