+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I did hear last week that it was more likely that Miovski was leaving rather than Duk.

Hopefully it’s not true as Miovski has said recently he wants to play for us in Europe this season and then he can move on after that

Personally I think he is better than Southampton and if he stays with us for the European games he will end up somewhere much better.

If he doesn’t then we should be looking at £8 million at least considering Southampton have just got £15 million for Che Adams.
    I hate this - the clubs with money waiting until the last minute to try and sign a player. If you want to sign a player fine - just have a bit of class and get it done early enough for the other club to sign their replacement

I think he'll be pivotal to us having a great season, when on form he's pure class. I like the look of Sokler too, different player but something good there

I fear if he goes then we go with 3 senior and 1 junior striker, which wouldn't be enough this season and if he doesn't we'll be left with a p*ssed off striker who goes off form (I don't think he'd be one to down tools)

I'm hoping that a) We refuse to sell and b) Bojan is determined to give us one great season in Europe before he goes

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbe_stats View Post
    I hate this - the clubs with money waiting until the last minute to try and sign a player. If you want to sign a player fine - just have a bit of class and get it done early enough for the other club to sign their replacement

I think he'll be pivotal to us having a great season, when on form he's pure class. I like the look of Sokler too, different player but something good there

I fear if he goes then we go with 3 senior and 1 junior striker, which wouldn't be enough this season and if he doesn't we'll be left with a p*ssed off striker who goes off form (I don't think he'd be one to down tools)

I'm hoping that a) We refuse to sell and b) Bojan is determined to give us one great season in Europe before he goes
    Possibly them moving for Miovski, hinges on them moving Che Adams first.

Be a real choker to lose him this week.

We don't need to sell and that's in are favor we are financially sound
    European cash still to come in
    If it's around 15 million they offer that's different we could build an indoor training pitch and still have 10 million left
    Still believe we can hold out and kept him at least another season

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbe_stats View Post

Southampton have just sold a player to bayern leverkusen for £20 million and Che Adams is going to Everton for £15 million so they can get to fvck with a £4 million offer.

I’m hoping the club are hard to deal with considering he has 3 years left on his contract,Miovski is always going to move on but hopefully he stays for another season then he goes next summer.

I know it’s not great keeping a player who wants to leave but we did it with McKenna and Ferguson.Neither of them downed tools and eventually got their moves so fingers crossed Miovski does the same.

I'm fed up of English clubs low balling us with offers for players. If he played for Bournemouth or Blackburn, they would be offering more than treble that amount.

The P&J is saying that the club have had no contact from Southampton regarding Miovski, and that it's "a load of f*cking b0llocks".

Just like they had no contact about Ramadani?

The Pape has officially become a Dons man.

Good news. It's strange but there seems to be a lack of excitement over supposedly spending £1/2M on a striker. I can think of previous years when something like this happening was unknown. Good ol' Dave instead of moths in a wallet Milne

Maybe the "undisclosed fee" dampens people's excitement. We don't know if he's cost £2.50 or £250,000.

Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast