+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Mikey Johnstone getting banded about. Clearly no future for him at Celtic with them signing another winger.
    Would cement the move to 4 at the back too, surely.
    Another boy who's legs are made of blancmange.

Also massively inconsistent and the dictionary definition of a fair weather player.

A hard no fae me...

The lad has some talent but injury prone. I would pass and look at the model we have used last couple of years- overseas, small fee and provide platform for future development and hopefully get a sell on fee for the gamble.

Won’t work out for all recruits but don’t see Mikey Johnston doing that- if we did sign him see him being released after a couple of years to go to Kilmarnock or St Mirren

No ****ing loans either

Did we not get McGinn from Septic when he was around the same age as Johnston and not exactly doing much for them.

I ken nothing about this Johnston loon, but might be worth a punt if no fee involved.

They can f*ck right off and again when they get there, if he is used in any kind of offer for Miovski.

with the exception of all the Miovski chatter, and a wee bit about Duk, has been awfy quiet on the transfer front. Doesn't the window *slam* shut in about a week?

Where's MainStandMoan when you need him, eh?

Bazza said in December that he's happy with his squad as it is.

I see Matty Pollock has put in a transfer request from Watford saying he wants more game time...

Vicente Besuijen has joined Dutch club FC Emmen on loan until the end of the season.

Matty Pollock signs for Derby on a permanent deal.

Would have loved to have seen him back.

Do we really need more centre backs?

Just encourage Robson to switch back to 5 at the back hoofball

He obviously (Robson) dislikes wingers, even when he lines up with a back 4 he uses central midfielders in the wide areas

The time for making serious moves for Pollock was in the summer, as it didn't happen and we signed countless centre backs then he really wasn't a viable option.

I think if we'd have retained Scales/Pollock/McDonald as our back 3 for this season then things may very well be completely different both in the league and Europe.

Not to be however and thankfully he's signed permanent for Derby so we can put an end to the Pollock rumours.

Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast