+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    His missus is Brittany Hockley, a "media personality".

I ken the rules, but you can easily google her and have a peek at what she looks like.
    Just did - get him signed up on a 5-year deal. He can stay in Warnock’s hotel - I’ll sort out her accommodation in my spare room and we can see how it goes from there!

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    When I first heard about this I presumed that Siegrist was out of contract at the end of the season but he has 2 years left on his current contract.

If we could buy him then great but they can fvck off with another loan deal.
    Normally I would agree but a loan for an old goalkeeper might be ok. We aren't developing him for them and it would fill a hole in our team.

Miovski is a target for Feyenoord, and King Joey Harper says he's worth at least £10million.

Just curious would anyone wanna keep Hoilett To stay for 1 year ? Peter Leven would

Depending on wages, I would. There’s quality there off the bench.

But if Jimmy T is given a bonanza recruitment budget, then he may be able to upgrade.

Hoilet was my MOTM today and must be getting his fitness back. Put in a fair shift this afternoon.

Whilst I have never doubted his quality with the ball, I did wonder if his legs had gone.

We know the script if we give him a deal though. He gets injured or his form drops away.

Cagliari are wanting to sign Connor Barron.

Aberdeen midfielders are highly sought after in Italia.

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394