+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Papa G away back to Norway on loan.

I have a feeling he is yet another transfer write off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Papa G away back to Norway on loan.

I have a feeling he is yet another transfer write off.

Feel sorry for the lad never given much of a chance.

Another piece of farcical business.

Who is sanctioning this needs named and ****ing sacked.

Challenger brand ****ing mediocrity.

Where are our esteemed owners????

File under Hernandez another saga brushed under the carpet.

FMB **** awf

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Feel sorry for the lad never given much of a chance.

Another piece of farcical business.

Who is sanctioning this needs named and ****ing sacked.

Challenger brand ****ing mediocrity.

Where are our esteemed owners????

File under Hernandez another saga brushed under the carpet.

FMB **** awf

We can say the same about quite a few players and not getting a chance. Gueye and Sokler haven't been helped by the form of Miovski and us playing one striker up front for the most part of the season.

I have a feeling that a lot of the headline figures thrown about with the signings of Morris and Gueye are incentive based, which we will probably never get near to paying (I'm hopeful that is the case anyway). That said, Burrows was very prominent on Twitter about the Gueye signing last summer. Shyte like that has to stop as only adds pressure for the player to perform from day one.

Warnock says that he's being loaned to get some game time, and he will hopefully be back next season.

I predict that this will be a great move for him, that he will get a job in Papa G’s pizzas, that he will grow as a person and come back even more fluent in Norwegian - as for the football … .

Papa’s got a brand new (kit) bag and it’s in Norway.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Warnock says that he's being loaned to get some game time, and he will hopefully be back next season.
    He's not going to say he is shyte and won't give flock if he is back or not. He can't have been impressed with him.

It would take some turnaround for the boy to come back and prove himself with us.

Be nice if he did though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    He's not going to say he is shyte and won't give flock if he is back or not. He can't have been impressed with him.

It would take some turnaround for the boy to come back and prove himself with us.

Be nice if he did though.

He was a victim of a ridiculous recruitment policy, having 4 central strikers in a 5 at the back hoofball system and 90% of the time playing 1 of them up front

Now in Warnocks system its more of a 4-3-3 and only DUK out of the 4 can do a job in a wide area

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post
    He was a victim of a ridiculous recruitment policy, having 4 central strikers in a 5 at the back hoofball system and 90% of the time playing 1 of them up front

Now in Warnocks system its more of a 4-3-3 and only DUK out of the 4 can do a job in a wide area
    Good points.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post

He said in his interview with his new club that he can play as a striker or a winger.

Anytime I saw him play he didn’t look like he could play football at all.

Whoever was involved in deciding that we should pay £500k for him should no longer be at the club.

Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast