+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Southampton are the latest to be linked to "£6million rated" Miovski, according to the Scottish S*n.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Southampton are the latest to be linked to "£6million rated" Miovski, according to the Scottish S*n.
    Strange time for the weegie press to run a story like this given we don't play celtic or sevco any time soon!!

Lazy journalism - didn't one of our recruitment bods just move there?

I'd take min £8m for him - especially from an English club with all the money they're getting from their new TV deal

But I'd rather we try to hold on to him - with the way Barry has set the team up we are very dependent on Mio to pull us out of holes, I have a horrible feeling if he goes Barry will just put Sokler in there as a straight swap - which won't work unless he also changes tactics

Not heard us linked with anyone else - would love to see Pollock back as a replacement for Williams

Bazza has told us not to expect much to happen in the January transfer window, as he's happy with his squad.

Or Dadia and Williams are heading back to their parent clubs. Their contribution to the AFC this season just can't be measured.

Gus MacDonald is supposedly off.

More criminal negligence of a player who, whilst no world beater, is easily good enough at our level. Even more so when we see our defensive sh*tshows week after week.

Something is rank rotten down Pittidrie way.

We are getting linked with a Japenese left back. The Japenese players are hard working….sign more than the one.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We are getting linked with a Japenese left back. The Japenese players are hard working….sign more than the one.
    Japenese...where does he come from? And, really, "The Japenese (sic) players are hard working", what's your next stereotype?

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Japenese...where does he come from? And, really, "The Japenese (sic) players are hard working", what's your next stereotype?
    Some of our players, especially those who have signed longer contracts, seem to like it cooshy, they often like their Suchi.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Just realised what I had written….Japanese it should have been.

Anyway my point stands, they are hard working players and extremely fit. Celtic signed a few and they ran riot in this country. We should follow suit and hope it rubs off on the rest of our squad of players. Our players currently are not fit enough and don’t have the correct ethos and mentality to strive to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Just realised what I had written….Japanese it should have been.

Anyway my point stands, they are hard working players and extremely fit. Celtic signed a few and they ran riot in this country. We should follow suit and hope it rubs off on the rest of our squad of players. Our players currently are not fit enough and don’t have the correct ethos and mentality to strive to be better.
    Celtic signed their Japanese players based on their ex manager knowing the market.

You ken if we went down that route we would end up with their equivalent of Dave Bus/Anthony Stewart.

We need a bit more thought to signing players other than Celtic have done it and a bit of racial stereotyping.

Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast