+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Red face

I'm hearing we are in for a young Dutch centre half from Plymouth, who's on loan from Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by tuna View Post
    I'm hearing we are in for a young Dutch centre half from Plymouth, who's on loan from Wolves.
    That must be Nigel Lonwijk who is a first choice centre back for Plymouth who are top of the english first division. Can't imagine they want to lose him and he is on a season long loan from Wolves so seems a bit unlikely but let's see

Depends who we've got that Wolves would want.

A certain number 9 perhaps.

Can't think of anyone else.

On the BBC gossip column that a defender called Jay Idzes from Go Ahead Eagles is on our radar.
    If true, I hope he is an improvement on our last Dutch defender.

Maybe there's confusion here ... rumours are that we're looking at a young Welsh striker of Dutch descent ... Dai Van Heederman

A few rumours going around at the moment (not unexpectedly) about players getting released, moved on etc. I will be amazed if the FMB sanction a signing before Saturday’s match. Currently we go as we are. It’s all part of the master plan though…save paying out anything further this transfer window to help fund the pay off of the current management team. I can read them like a book, it’s too easy.

Don't see much movement anytime soon. Would wonder about the calibre of any player signing for a club like us at the moment due to the axe hanging over the head of our manager ready to fall at any moment.

Can you , aye ?

If it's another "buy a foreigner as an investment" buy , it would have zero input from Goodwin. Be a DC & Gunn purchase. So would occur no matter who is Coach.?

Outward bound players ? Who knows ?!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Can you , aye ?

If it's another "buy a foreigner as an investment" buy , it would have zero input from Goodwin. Be a DC & Gunn purchase. So would occur no matter who is Coach.?

Aye, we're a midden at the moment and any prospective players would need their heids examined for coming here at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Can you , aye ?

The problem with outward players may be that it could be players who have fallen out with Goodwin and could do a job here

Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast