+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    According to the S*n, Sellick are considering a move for Bojan Miovski in January.
    There wouldn't be an important fixture coming up?

Rhys Williams could be heading back down the road, because Liverpool have a bit of a injury crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    There wouldn't be an important fixture coming up?
    No it is a complete coincidence.
    The fact that this has happened every time we are scheduled to play one of the @rsecheeks is also a coincidence.
    I note that stage two is now in play ....that is stories stating how miovski is grossly over valued and should be going to sellic for peanuts.

Stage 3 has also begun when one of the sellic fans who learned to write thanks to a kindly warder is currently writing " yous mikoffski kan be a grate3rd choice aff the bench no but as yous nearly are sellic reserve kwality man" on a stolen typewriter .
    When Bojan does go he will get far more lucrative offers than playing for either of the bigot brothers

Burrows says he's not expecting Miovski to leave in January.

So that's him away, then.

Burrows has dug a hole for himself there.

Quote Originally Posted by ulladon View Post
    Not really. He said they don't expect to sell Bojan, but couldn't guarantee it.

If a team bottom of the EPL or going for promotion in the Championship, they may well launch a silly bid.

I also expect the green filth to bid a derisory amount for him and offer us the carrot of Mikey Johnson on loan as a sweetener.

It is only a case of when, not if.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post

I also expect the green filth to bid a derisory amount for him and offer us the carrot of Mikey Johnson on loan as a sweetener.

It is only a case of when, not if.
    They should be told to take the highest degree of "off" to their "fμck", as a reply.

I could be wrong but I don’t think Miovski will be that bothered about going to Celtic as he seems to be more interested in moving to England or Italy.

So I really hope the club are incredibly difficult to deal with like Celtic have been with us when we try to buy one of their players.

£15 million plus one of their Japanese players should be the starting bid.

This is what the weegia dinna get.
    If you dinna grow up in our nasty little country, there's nae real appeal in signing for a cheek.......beyond cash.
    Bojan's destined for a bigger league than Scotland, he'll know that himself.
    He winna have the slightest interest.

Quote Originally Posted by ulladon View Post
    Did I hear a 'whoosh' there?

Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast