+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Not sure about £3-4m, as Ferguson and Hickey were 2.5m and 1.5m respectively. Verona apparently paid over 3m for Doig...but they're all younger players with more potential to improve. Ramadani is pretty much the finished article. I reckon 2m is about the max we can expect, unless multiple clubs are interested.
    true, I know you're being realistic but when you look at how well ferguson has done, arguably as well as we knew he would and how McKenna has become an established 1st teamer at Forest - it feels like we're still picking up peanuts in comparison to players from other leagues

hopefully once Miovski becomes the top scorer on our way to the europa conference league final we'll be able to bag £20m for him

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You never were a fan Rico min.
    I thought he was a great player.
    Not impossible to replace by any means but it won’t be that easy.
    I thought he was shyte to begin with but he won me over as the season went on.Maybe should have worded that better.

If there was an option of losing him,Miovski or Duk this summer I’m sure most would choose Ramadami as it will be easier to replace him than the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbe_stats View Post
    true, I know you're being realistic but when you look at how well ferguson has done, arguably as well as we knew he would and how McKenna has become an established 1st teamer at Forest - it feels like we're still picking up peanuts in comparison to players from other leagues

hopefully once Miovski becomes the top scorer on our way to the europa conference league final we'll be able to bag £20m for him
    There just seems to be a ceiling when it comes to what we can get in Scotland. I imagine that's down to clubs knowing how skint we are and that wages wise we'll have some very unhappy players on our hands if we deny them a chance to move on and earn more.

With McKenna/Ferguson/Ramsey there were the add-ons too due to age...percentage of sales, promotion bonuses and the like. Not going to be that with Rama. Tbh I think we'll take 1.5m.

I for one would miss Ramadani if he goes. It was the Motherwell game at home last August, where they did us 1-3,that made me love him.
    He had a shocker of a game.
    Nealy every pass went to a Motherwell player and his overall play was on a par with Richardson, yes that bad.
    Never once did his head go down, you could see he was so frustrated with himself and for me at least, was a huge part in the relative success of last season.
    I think we would have/possibly might still see, an improved player for this upcoming season and would be great to hold on to him.
    The comments where I read of him being easily replaced leave me shaking my head.
    Not our greatest ever midfielder by a long, long way, but replacing quality with quality isn't always that easy.
    He would be a big miss.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I for one would miss Ramadani if he goes. It was the Motherwell game at home last August, where they did us 1-3,that made me love him.
    Nealy every pass went to a Motherwell player and his overall play was on a par with Richardson, yes that bad.
    Never once did his head go down, you could see he was so frustrated with himself and for me at least, was a huge part in the relative success of last season.
    I think we would have/possibly might still see, an improved player for this upcoming season and would be great to hold on to him.
    The comments where I read of him being easily replaced leave me shaking my head.
    Not our greatest ever midfielder by a long, long way, but replacing quality with quality isn't always that easy.
    He would be a big miss.
    I like Ramadani at least he tries, doesnt always have the greatest game but when he is on form he is very decent
    We should hold out for decent fee for him a million thsese days is peanuts
    Should he go we need to spend that fee on a decent midfielder as i see feel we are short in that area .
    Dont let anyone tell you Barron could step up as a replacement that just is pure fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    He would be a big miss.
    You love a player because he had a shocker of a game?

Never heard that one before

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Darren Mackie was a hero to some sections of the Red Army, despite being shocking in most games.

Aberdeen are close to making New Zealand international left-back James McGarry their next summer signing. The Dons are understood to have agreed a six-figure fee with Australian side Central Coast Mariners to sign the 25-year-old on a permanent deal.

From the P&J

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

I liked him previously, but when I saw him have a mare that day, but not hide and still wanting the ball and drive the game from midfield, I knew we had a player.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Darren Mackie was a hero to some sections of the Red Army, despite being shocking in most games.
    The dazzler was never a hero to me. If a half cut Pele Paterson knew he wasn't good enough, it was amazing he lasted as long as he did with us.

Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast