+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ah feel yer tench-in min, but maybe eel be the reel deal, and mackerel difference tae oor fortunas. Ah mean ... for fks-hake, fit if perch-ance, he's batter than ye think? Why so de-sprat tae carp on aboot how the guy might flounder? He might be brill ... Ah'll leave ye tae mullet dover
    Need more than him to really fix that defence but hopefully Pollock doesn't turn oot to be a Bass.

Good interview with the loon on Red TV. Sounds like he’s got the right attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp1EMLkYz-I

if this is him some of the "negatives" might be good for us for example robust fouls but well away from our box ;-)

and blootering the ball into roe z ( I gotta fish joke in )

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp1EMLkYz-I

if this is him some of the "negatives" might be good for us for example robust fouls but well away from our box ;-)

and blootering the ball into roe z ( I gotta fish joke in )
    “bloatering”?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    “bloatering”?
    Roe, I think you know!?

So with Pollock coming in and potentially the goalie fae Ajax, added to Scales, Clarkson, Coulson and Shinnie gives us six players on loan, with four being considered first choices at the moment.

Throw in doubts about the future of Morris, Richardson and possibly Vinnie along with Hayes being on his last legs.

It's going to be another large turnover of players this summer too.

Just thought I'd share that depressing thought with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    So with Pollock coming in and potentially the goalie fae Ajax, added to Scales, Clarkson, Coulson and Shinnie gives us six players on loan, with four being considered first choices at the moment.

Throw in doubts about the future of Morris, Richardson and possibly Vinnie along with Hayes being on his last legs.

It's going to be another large turnover of players this summer too.

Just thought I'd share that depressing thought with you all.
    You can't say following the Dons isn't eventful...

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    You can't say following the Dons isn't eventful...
    I'd rather it was eventful for the right reasons though, rather than thinking about next seasons line up in the middle of the night.

We find ourselves in the predicament of having no manager and this will not serve us well (I would imagine) during the last hours of the transfer window. I will be very surprised if we sign a player on a full time deal and not a loan. Mind you, we can hardly be fussy because of the current state we find ourselves in. We can always trot out the line about finding players out of contract.
    I doesn’t really matter now this season and our only priority and money spent on at the moment should be finding the best manager available for our club. They can then decide what they need for team/squad players etc. Mowbray can have the night off….Gunn should be totally focused on finding a top quality manager who can change this Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Roe, I think you know!?
    Uh-huh. “Raans” in this neglected corner of the dictatorship.

Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast