+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Its like the Danny Ward situation all over again...

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Fairly standard practise BB ? We`ve done it ourselves , recalling loan players back in January due to injuries .

I doubt it will happen to us this time though. Clarkson is way off gettibg into the Liverpool 1st team squad. A talent certainly, but they have a lot of top notch players for his postion just now ?

And Celtic have more Centre halves than they will ever need ? But being Celtic , they are more likely to pull him just to screw us up to their advantage. Unlikely as we are no threat for the League. And it certainly suits them in the cups , if he helps us beat any other team. But still couldn`t play against them in a final ?

They`ll leave him here till the end of the season , and then, just maybe allow us to grovel for a buy !! ( Once they unveil their next steal from the J League. )

Celtic have little need for cash to sell us Scales. In fact, it’s to their exclusive advantage to leave him with us on loan, so that we’re automatically weakened when we play them, the ****s. Then they’ll point to his pretty solid performances for us when negotiating to sell a superfluous defender to a League Division 2 club for double what they paid for him.

NEW statistics have revealed the best-performing goalkeepers in the Scottish Premiership.

UK-based football analytics and data visualisation company StatsBomb have compiled a list of Scotland's top-flight keepers based on their Goals Saved Above Average (GSAA) metric.

GSAA is the difference between the number of goals a keeper conceded compared to the total of post-shot xG the keeper faced - or to determine how many goals the keeper’s ‘shot-stopping’ either prevented or conceded relative to the average keeper.

So far, the standout figure in the league is Aberdeen's No1 Kelle Roos. He has enjoyed an impressive campaign under Jim Goodwin and registered a GSAA score of 4.65.

This ultimately means that he has saved his team over four goals this season so far.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport...pers-revealed/

Better defence, please.

Where’s Mainstandmoan and his transfer exclusives?

Would anyone on here give Jim Goodwin any more funds to spend or just show him the door and cut our losses?

I woudnt give him the froth off piss!! He's a useless tim cunť and I despise him! He's now forcing vinny out the club!!

Our team needs a bit of grit in midfield, some support in defence and a captain that gives a toss. How is Shinnie doing just now? Obviously no chance with Naewin in charge as he doesn't like people that stick up for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I woudnt give him the froth off piss!! He's a useless tim cunť and I despise him! He's now forcing vinny out the club!!
    This would be the same Vinnie that is soft as a baby's first sh1te, who does a great invisible man impression upwards of 80 odd minutes out of 90 and dives/cheats like a hun?

Who is this guy from Burnley? 91 appearances in 13 years at Turf Moor. Oh dear.

Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast