+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Transfer Window

That time of the season is fast coming up again.

I would like us to sign another central midfielder and a right back, as think we are struggling in both those areas big time. Possibly we may see some players depart too.

Reports of a bid being made or going to me made for Miovski from Reims. Possibly shyte, but if true I hope we get at least this season out of him as have enjoyed seeing him and Duk upfront for us.

£8M offer or they get told to f'uck le off

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    That time of the season is fast coming up again.

I would like us to sign another central midfielder and a right back, as think we are struggling in both those areas big time. Possibly we may see some players depart too.

Reports of a bid being made or going to me made for Miovski from Reims. Possibly shyte, but if true I hope we get at least this season out of him as have enjoyed seeing him and Duk upfront for us.
    Think its a centre half we shoulfld be looking to sign instead of central midfield.
    We've got Barron,Clarkson,Ramadani,McCrorie that can all play there,right back is a must though

The defense needs bolstering for sure, Roos looks pretty good in goal and the midfield and attack seems to be coming together well.

If we can just stop leaking goals, especially from set pieces, I think we have the making of a solid team...

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Think its a centre half we shoulfld be looking to sign instead of central midfield.
    We've got Barron,Clarkson,Ramadani,McCrorie that can all play there,right back is a must though
    I think our central midfield is equally as weak as defence. Barron is good alongside Ramadani, but a good chance we could lose him in the window. Clarkson is a more attacking player and should be used that way. I don't think McRorie is great in midfield, might be worth a run at RB to see how he gets on, but I don't think he has a position he can call his own, to me he is an upgraded version of Dom Ball.

I wouldn't say no to a new central defender either.

F'uck buying s'hite.

Get Jack Milne on more often.

We shouldn't be buying more than 2 first team squad members a season, any more than that is failure.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    F'uck buying s'hite.

Get Jack Milne on more often.

We shouldn't be buying more than 2 first team squad members a season, any more than that is failure.
    More than happy to see the loon get his chance. If he's good enough he's old enough. It would have been better for him to be on loan though than sitting on a bench most weeks.

Some of our kids would have made more of an impression this season than some players we did sign, they only thing in their defence is that most of them are fairly young also.

I read yesterday that we have the lowest average age of any first team in the SPL at 25.6 years. Must bode well for the future.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...paign=sharebar

Ffs I had no idea there were January call back options for there parent clubs ! Cūnt

I'm pretty sure we were told that these were season long loans.

The only mention of January was that we possibly had a chance to buy Scales instead of it being a loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...paign=sharebar

Ffs I had no idea there were January call back options for there parent clubs ! Cūnt

Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast