+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thursday

An auld folks home half a mile from my Maws home lost 35 residents when it infected residents in the first summer of Covid (pre vaccines), it eventually infected folk in my Maws home in January of this year and the lost no residents (after vaccines). I know there will be the usual moon howlers who say aye but how many of them died naturally but just so happened to having Covid at the time? 35 to 0 is too big a coincidence for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    An auld folks home half a mile from my Maws home lost 35 residents when it infected residents in the first summer of Covid (pre vaccines), it eventually infected folk in my Maws home in January of this year and the lost no residents (after vaccines). I know there will be the usual moon howlers who say aye but how many of them died naturally but just so happened to having Covid at the time? 35 to 0 is too big a coincidence for me.
    There was no vaccine, nobody knew its real severity or how it spread, the government allowing infected people out of hospital and into homes to infect others with no proper controls in place and the 30 who died in the first pre vaccine round were likely amongst the most vulnerable?

We're still being made to pay for the monuemental erse the government made of this thing and one of the people most responsible is living it up in Australia probably thinking that the people of the UK have forgiven him because he's now a mate of Ant And Dec's.

With COVID.....when I snuff it I'll probably die with gout.....not of gout though.

But if I was aulder I'd have booster, nothing to lose and may as well get something from the national COVID service.

Howl.😎

Oh and by the way, every death of anyone that had tested positive for Covid in the preceeding 28 days was recorded as a Covid death. That was whether that person had suffered severe symptoms, mild symptoms or no symptoms of Covid, had been diagnosed as terminally ill with cancer or any other fatal condition or even if they got hit by a bus. These tests reportedly showed positive for Covid if you had a head cold. Somebody needs to be held to account for that little gem - but they won't be because the appropriate people made their millions from the over reaction and will fear they might have to give some back.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Oh and by the way, every death of anyone that had tested positive for Covid in the preceeding 28 days was recorded as a Covid death. That was whether that person had suffered severe symptoms, mild symptoms or no symptoms of Covid, had been diagnosed as terminally ill with cancer or any other fatal condition or even if they got hit by a bus. These tests reportedly showed positive for Covid if you had a head cold. Somebody needs to be held to account for that little gem - but they won't be because the appropriate people made their millions from the over reaction and will fear they might have to give some back.
    So what do you think happened in these care homes? 35 auld folk contracted Covid then awe slipped in the shower in less than a week? 35 auld folk in the same care home weren't dying within days of one another pre Covid and 35 auld folk in the same care home aren't dying within days of one another since vaccinations became available, that's no a conspiracy theory that's a fact.

Got my flu jab 2weeks ago , never wore a mask , when asked I told them the truth I’ve got long covid , bit of humfin and hayin but got in anyway , never took my boaster as I feel that’s what’s set me back so much I can’t get to the golf or walk the dog now

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Got my flu jab 2weeks ago , never wore a mask , when asked I told them the truth I’ve got long covid , bit of humfin and hayin but got in anyway , never took my boaster as I feel that’s what’s set me back so much I can’t get to the golf or walk the dog now
    Good for you re mask.

Question.

If you could get one would you like a difinitive answer ( I know you can't) on whether it's the longer term effects of COVID or the booster that's caused your ills?

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Hope that there is a concerted medical effort to find a way to cure long covid. Need pharmaceutical companies to be encouraged, perhaps forced to invest a significant portion of the revenue they earn from boosters into a vaccine for long covid. Maybe vaccine is not the right word but I think the principle is sound.

So what do you think happened in these care homes? 35 auld folk contracted Covid then awe slipped in the shower in less than a week? 35 auld folk in the same care home weren't dying within days of one another pre Covid and 35 auld folk in the same care home aren't dying within days of one another since vaccinations became available, that's no a conspiracy theory that's a fact.
    Some will have died as a direct result of a government decision to move infected people from the relative safety of hospitals to care homes to free up beds for the wave after wave of millions of seriously ill people requiring intensive or high dependency care I'm sure - remember that wave after wave? No, most can't, must have happened though because plenty elderly people died in care homes because of the decision as you point out. Actually is that not manslaughter? Is anyone facing charges for that?

Some will have died anyway but Covid was handy for the medics. I had an uncle in a care home. He was on his last legs and my cousin was told at one point three / four weeks at best. He was tested every day for Covid - every day - he was isolated, only had the one son who was always scrupulous when he visited; no other visitors - my cousin never got Covid. Tests kept coming back negative for 10 days they were negative. On the 11th day they got a positive, never exhibited any symptoms and he died two days later. Can you guess what the cause of death was? Even though he'd already been declared as short term terminal.

He didn't get tested on the days after the positive, they had what they needed for the death certificate and if he'd lived another 28 days the daily tests would've resumed. It was data manipulation from day one. It was all about controlling the population, classic scare tactics, an absolute disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Some will have died as a direct result of a government decision to move infected people from the relative safety of hospitals to care homes to free up beds for the wave after wave of millions of seriously ill people requiring intensive or high dependency care I'm sure - remember that wave after wave? No, most can't, must have happened though because plenty elderly people died in care homes because of the decision as you point out. Actually is that not manslaughter? Is anyone facing charges for that?

Some will have died anyway but Covid was handy for the medics. I had an uncle in a care home. He was on his last legs and my cousin was told at one point three / four weeks at best. He was tested every day for Covid - every day - he was isolated, only had the one son who was always scrupulous when he visited; no other visitors - my cousin never got Covid. Tests kept coming back negative for 10 days they were negative. On the 11th day they got a positive, never exhibited any symptoms and he died two days later. Can you guess what the cause of death was? Even though he'd already been declared as short term terminal.

He didn't get tested on the days after the positive, they had what they needed for the death certificate and if he'd lived another 28 days the daily tests would've resumed. It was data manipulation from day one. It was all about controlling the population, classic scare tactics, an absolute disgrace.
    A pretty much bang on post or " howling at the moon".

I'm going A

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)