+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    A pretty much bang on post or " howling at the moon".

I'm going A
    Ahhh oohhhh Werewolf Of Kirkton

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Ahhh oohhhh Werewolf Of Kirkton
    What did the werewolf eat after getting his teeth cleaned?

The dentist 🫣

Sorry

What did the werewolf eat after getting his teeth cleaned?

The dentist ��

Sorry
    Well, that's me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Some will have died as a direct result of a government decision to move infected people from the relative safety of hospitals to care homes to free up beds for the wave after wave of millions of seriously ill people requiring intensive or high dependency care I'm sure - remember that wave after wave? No, most can't, must have happened though because plenty elderly people died in care homes because of the decision as you point out. Actually is that not manslaughter? Is anyone facing charges for that?

Some will have died anyway but Covid was handy for the medics. I had an uncle in a care home. He was on his last legs and my cousin was told at one point three / four weeks at best. He was tested every day for Covid - every day - he was isolated, only had the one son who was always scrupulous when he visited; no other visitors - my cousin never got Covid. Tests kept coming back negative for 10 days they were negative. On the 11th day they got a positive, never exhibited any symptoms and he died two days later. Can you guess what the cause of death was? Even though he'd already been declared as short term terminal.

He didn't get tested on the days after the positive, they had what they needed for the death certificate and if he'd lived another 28 days the daily tests would've resumed. It was data manipulation from day one. It was all about controlling the population, classic scare tactics, an absolute disgrace.
    I was talking particularity about the vaccine and the idiots who deny they have any affect, pretty much most of what you said emphasised my point. People died in droves before the vaccines and didn't afterwards, a chimp can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    I was talking particularity about the vaccine and the idiots who deny they have any affect, pretty much most of what you said emphasised my point. People died in droves before the vaccines and didn't afterwards, a chimp can see that.
    Many 'vulnerable' people, a very small percencage of the population, died with Covid I'll agree with that. But did the entire population need to suffer and did the country's economy need to crash because of it? I say no.

By the way whether Covid was the primary cause of all the deaths is a controversial point. Many deaths attributed to Covid that were actually te he resukt of other causes. Doctors didn't have time between Tik Tok videos to properly assess the causes of death so found it very convenient to slap 'Covid-19' onto the certificates. See my uncle's death as noted above as a perfect example; actively seeking a Covid positive test within the 28 days preceeding death? Disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    Many of those who died in the initial knee jerk when they emptied hospitals and built emergency (never used) hospitals and mortuatries would likely have not been helped by the vaccine. These were the very weakest and most vulnerable of society and it's likely that even mild symptoms could have done for them - in years gone by these were the people that got chest infections, flu or even heavy colds were admitted to hosputal and subsequently died.

Does it not ring a bell that the people you're talking about were in care homes? Was that maybe not because they were too weak to look after themselves?

Good for you re mask.

Question.

If you could get one would you like a difinitive answer ( I know you can't) on whether it's the longer term effects of COVID or the booster that's caused your ills?
    Yes I’d love to get the answer , I first got Covid in September last year , after maybe 2 weeks I seemed to be recovering well , by the time I got my boaster end of October I was feeling fine pretty normal , within a week I started getting rapid heart rates then breathing problems, at the start of March I went back to the golf using a buggie , felt okay on the way round , but gubbed for 3 days after , so after maybe 6 or 7 games I had to give up golf for now as it wasn’t worth the fatigue in the following days , so yes I would love to know is it the effects of the boaster or long Covid , certainly wasn’t taking the chance of having another

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Yes I’d love to get the answer , I first got Covid in September last year , after maybe 2 weeks I seemed to be recovering well , by the time I got my boaster end of October I was feeling fine pretty normal , within a week I started getting rapid heart rates then breathing problems, at the start of March I went back to the golf using a buggie , felt okay on the way round , but gubbed for 3 days after , so after maybe 6 or 7 games I had to give up golf for now as it wasn’t worth the fatigue in the following days , so yes I would love to know is it the effects of the boaster or long Covid , certainly wasn’t taking the chance of having another
    Why I ain't having another booster.. ...if it's a game of pontoon I'm happy to stick on 17, might no be a winning hand......but having had COVID once I don't think COVID will cause me to have a losing hand......another booster might.

Stick.

Why I ain't having another booster.. ...if it's a game of pontoon I'm happy to stick on 17, might no be a winning hand......but having had COVID once I don't think COVID will cause me to have a losing hand......another booster might.

Stick.
    Interesting discussion. There must be statistics. Think it eould be helpful if there was public pressure to give the details .

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Interesting discussion. There must be statistics. Think it eould be helpful if there was public pressure to give the details .
    I know the auld ain will think this nutters howling at the moon ( sometimes think that myself) but after COVID I do not trust the UK or Scottish govt to be up front and honest with any figures.

Nudge units, dodgy death certificates, bullying, authoratarion bull**** AFF the scale, power hungry politicians......I trust pretty much nothing they say now.

Lockdown policy has caused most of today's ills and tomorrow everyone except the elite will suffer......just as I said when we first did lockdown but there's still a general agreement lockdown was the right route......it wasn't.

As for the jags the guid thing is the numbers dying of COVID are still low, with COVID not now recorded obviously (but excess deaths are well up.....cancer etc) so whether you catch COVID or get the Jag it's very unlikely either will kill you, I just think there's a greater risk at my age and my general health that another booster will **** me up before COVID......but the risk either way is very slight.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)